Lucius' helper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

IN-GAME NAME: Lucius Husky

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Hey!

I want to be a helper again for a couple reasons, but I'll start off by stating that the main reason is due to the joy I get from actually helping people, answering their questions and helping them with their issues. This has always been something I have enjoyed and been doing from time to time. Though lately I have really picked it up again and have helped people with their issues in the discord, help/ooc chat but also in-game.

Also, I believe the helper team can use some more people again seeing as theres quite some times where I am online but there is either no or just 1 or 2 helpers online. With the role I would also be more approachable/trusted by (new) players to give them the correct information or actually be there to help them.

I've been a helper for a really long time before a while ago, though mistakes were made during this period. And I understand any and all mistakes I made and I hope that people can see past these. I believe I contributed alot back then even though I also had an attitude.

If I were given another chance I would use it more wisely this time around, that is a promise.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for reading, feel free to leave me constructive feedback if you have any!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big +1 that dude always helping other players in help,also helped me a lot.Patroling a lot of time in discord and hes such a good guy

Reaction score

Some of the feedback provided by staff members Mods+ include
  • joins the server to fuck around with his brother
  • haven't seen him interacting on the server other than when they built their hot air balloon
  • joins to minge around mostly, will rage quit from staff again if he gets into a disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.