Lucius' helper application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

IN-GAME NAME: Lucius Husky

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Since regaining activity again I have again found joy in assisting and helping new players. I have been a helper before and really enjoyed the role throughout my time as helper. I noticed a huge new influx of new players (which is still going on now) and I'd like to guide them on the correct path again with the correct tools to do so. I have a great knowledge of the server rules, laws and mechanics which will come of handy with this role.

I've also already put effort in helping people through the HELP and OOC chat, and also by putting up signs for people to read, stating how to get proper help. And also by answering new players their questions when they approach me.

When I resigned I didn't really leave on a positive note, this was built up frustration and I hope my apology to the correct people came through. And that my time on the server since has proven that I have acknowledged my mistake and that it will not happen again.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for reading, feel free to leave constructive feedback if you have any issues.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.