Wxsley/Lesley Husky's Helper app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: _Wxsley_

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:499234016

IN-GAME NAME: Lesley Husky

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: During the time that I am online, I see many new players that don't know what to do, or they break rules that they didn't even know exists. I've been helping them to the best of my capabilities. Back when I started doing events with Lucius I noticed that I like helping people hence why I applied for this role before. Though due to me going a bit inactive for some time I didn't really think about applying for helper again, though now that I see the server getting so many new players I have noticed that more helpers would be beneficial to the server and having the required tools to help people would also be beneficial to me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: If you have any constructive feedback for me then I would really appreciate a comment, thank you for taking your time to read my application.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cant say i have ever seen you in teamspeak or on the fourms could be we are not on at the same time however im on ts for hours daily. Apart from that nothing bad i can note.

Status
Not open for further replies.