Make rivalling non-consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make it so that rivalling doesn't require consent form the other party.

Why should this be added? (pros): More fun because then there's more incentive to build strong relations, it makes sense since you shouldn't really have someone's permission to be angry at them.

What negatives could this have? (cons): More crybabies will erupt as they don't want to be raided 24/7.

*Other additions: [list here]

Deleted member 5577

No wtf it’s a game and everything that happens to you, you should have some kind of say in. It wouldn’t be fun to be targeted 24/7 for something you said on the forums back in 2014 for example. It would just create an even more toxic environment.

Reaction score
No, already been rdmed enough times cause I carry a red tag, don't want people having it just cause they want to enemy every single org ingame to justify their actions and see who belongs to who

Deleted member 5920

You're not gonna believe me when I tell you that you can punish them!

Reaction score
The only instance of you being “RDM’d“ by us since your org rivalled us was when you broke 3.4 by risking your life in a shootout to help rivals and we fucking deep six‘d you only to have you complain like 4 times in LOOC that we shot you...

Rivalling an org doesn’t warrant immediate KOS without reason, you should know that as a staff member.

Reaction score
You’re that just because you aren’t rivalled with an organisation, doesn’t mean said organisation wont target you.

Deleted member 5920

+Support

I want more org XP without needing to fish.

Reaction score
Rather it happens, I literally had multiple roof sessions with people admitting they immideatly shot cause of the tag, I ofcourse know that it doesnt give a cause but you will be way more likely to shoot someone seeing a red tag above their heads and I only complain if there is no reason, such as not showing a threat, not visibly armed, also get ur facts straight please

Deleted member 5577

It just opens up the possibility for people to abuse it and let people kill you more and notice how the ones who disagree with me are the toxic people who ruin the server for people wanting to passive RP

Status
Not open for further replies.