Police Suggestion make the cops cant pull there guns if there hands are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: make the cops cant pull there guns if there hands are up
Suggestion Description: make the cops cant put there gun out if there hands up and increse the time for there hands up +5 sec

the 5 sec as civ while his taking his gun

Why should this be added?:
atm the cops can pull there guns out if there hands are up and its really hard to GP more than 2 officers in same time if you turn around for 1 sec they can pull gun

less reports "for cops ignore /me"

What negatives could this have?:
i cant think of any
list down if you have

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is a heavy ass disable, the duration of the animation and movement penalty is already annoying as is. Tell the cops to face the wall, car, tree or whatever and keep surrendering. Tell them if they turn around before you leave or tell them to you’ll kill them.

Carry 2-3 zipties OR use a /me to strip them of weapons.

Pretty easy right Ally?

Reaction score
I feel like if no precautions are taken to disarm a cop then he should be able to pull a gun, IF it is viable and safe to do and they are left unguarded.
So if you turn around for a second that doesn't mean they can instantly pull out a gun rules wise.

Reaction score
Yeah I'll pass on this. If you let your guard down GP a cop that is your fault. You should take their guns off of them so they can't do that
im not sure why you think its that easy especially when you try to do it stealthy (PD raid , GP cops somewhere try to get your friend out of the cop car)
This is a heavy ass disable, the duration of the animation and movement penalty is already annoying as is. Tell the cops to face the wall, car, tree or whatever and keep surrendering. Tell them if they turn around before you leave or tell them to you’ll kill them.

all the time i have more than 8 zipties and about telling them stuff or smt as i said up its really hard if they are 2 or more and u are solo u have to keep the gun on there head

Pretty easy right Ally?
no *********************************************

i really have think about adding bind /metake officer gun

Reaction score
dunno I feel like there should be a period of time after surrendering where cops can't pull out weapons - considering how civs drop all their guns

make it equal to the rough amount of time it would take to pick back up a gun then pull it out - so a 10 second period, it really wouldn't be that significant but it would just be a nice QoL change to even things out a bit & stop cops taking any opportunity they can to essentially break 3.4 because "he turned around bro" for half of a second to loophole the bullshit they know they're pulling

Reaction score
i forgot to add most of cops atm are new players do you think will put there hands up streat up ?

+ not everyone will do /medrop the gun if you tell them to drop it

Reaction score
dunno I feel like there should be a period of time after surrendering where cops can't pull out weapons - considering how civs drop all their guns

make it equal to the rough amount of time it would take to pick back up a gun then pull it out - so a 10 second period, it really wouldn't be that significant but it would just be a nice QoL change to even things out a bit & stop cops taking any opportunity they can to essentially break 3.4 because "he turned around bro" for half of a second to loophole the bullshit they know they're pulling
that what i mean its must be fair

Reaction score
i forgot to add most of cops atm are new players do you think will put there hands up streat up ?

+ not everyone will do /medrop the gun if you tell them to drop it
Use zipties? They're easy to apply when someone is surrendering.

Reaction score
Maybe add option on ziptied cops that removes gun & radio - doesnt come back till you resuply at PD
that is good idea but my main idea if the cop cant pull gun as civ that will be fair and easyer for everyone to have fun

but i like you idea as will

Reaction score
Use zipties? They're easy to apply when someone is surrendering.
sure its better to use zipties but cba while trying to zipties officer he pull gun on me " you didnt have ur gun on out on me" or most of the time officers take long time to put there hands up

Reaction score
im not sure why you think its that easy especially when you try to do it stealthy (PD raid , GP cops somewhere try to get your friend out of the cop car)
It's not supposed to be easy dude your trying to GP multiple police officers. Sounds like you should stop doing shit alone. Stop trying to make it easier for you. Do shit with your friends to increase your chances of success

Reaction score
It's not supposed to be easy dude your trying to GP multiple police officers. Sounds like you should stop doing shit alone. Stop trying to make it easier for you. Do shit with your friends to increase your chances of success
its not supposed to be easy dude even when you try to GP multiple crim sounnd like you should try to think in equal way

Stop trying to make it easier for you.
its not just for me maybe you should stop thinking all players are cop main as you ?

Reaction score

Pretty easy right Ally?

like this?

Reaction score
Youre all telling him to take extra precausions, that he really shouldnt have to should just be a feature already. If cops can cancel a surrender civs should be able to as well, vise versa.

Or even adding a ability in the Ziptie mug menu to disarm them of radio / weapons, until a resupply at PD or swat van could be another idea but just a thought. ( Would remove the need for /me which alot of newer players dont comply with anyways.

Reaction score
Maybe add option on ziptied cops that removes gun & radio - doesnt come back till you resuply at PD
Or even adding a ability in the Ziptie mug menu to disarm them of radio / weapons, until a resupply at PD or swat van could be another idea but just a thought. ( Would remove the need for /me which alot of newer players dont comply with anyways.

Just want to say the way @Exnem summarized how it can work perfectly fine and make everybody who's crim satisfied while effectively doing nothing but making it impossible to fail rp a /me that is already possible and intended to result in the same outcome.

Reaction score
its not just for me maybe you should stop thinking all players are cop main as you ?
Maybe you should pay attention to the people you are holding at GP especially if its a law enforcement officer. It's not hard to /me takes away firearms and radio or zip tie them as pointed out above by a community manager. If you pay attention you will succeed. It just sounds like you don't want to have to pay attention when you GP someone which is very crucial when you hold someone at GP

Reaction score
its not supposed to be easy dude even when you try to GP multiple crim sounnd like you should try to think in equal way
I agree it should be equal, cops shouldn't be able to draw weapons any quicker than civs. Especially when putting your hands up on civ drops your weapons and leaves you slowed.

Reaction score
Maybe you should pay attention to the people you are holding at GP especially if its a law enforcement officer. It's not hard to /me takes away firearms and radio or zip tie them as pointed out above by a community manager. If you pay attention you will succeed. It just sounds like you don't want to have to pay attention when you GP someone which is very crucial when you hold someone at GP
Why should it be different because its an LEO? People pull guns out at the same speed without having a job role lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.