MASS UNBAN 2.0

• Thread starter Deleted member 4116
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Main Idea: Doing another mass unban

Full description of the idea: Just like the title states mass unbanning every player that's is banned besides cheaters, DDoSers, Doxxers & scammers.

Why should it be added?: As of right now the server is extremely low on players and everyone can agree on it and we are hardly in need of players to keep the server alive. Like the last time @Puma had suggested a mass unban and it got accepted why not do another one as like 2 years have passed since the other one and a lot of players are banned. Last time this was accepted the server was getting a lot of players for a good while + exposure which is good for the server.

Pros: More players, more RP, etc

Cons: None I can think of because last time it went really good.

*Other additions: https://perpheads.com/threads/mass-unban-with-exceptions.32445/
@Bolli @Fredy @Madda @TinySlayer @Ayjay @Samuel

Sam

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey no I’m not, read my reply and you will see that I am asking Sossa questions, about how he thinks it should work. I would assume that the “?” made it obvious that it was a question.

Reaction score
@Samuel "But a few players that were removed from the community for just causing massive problems and making the server toxic etc... (not banned for specific rules, but banned as we did not think that they should be a part of the community). They returned to this behaviour shortly after getting unbanned. "

Sam

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey Does that say I’m not for a mass unban? No! That is stating facts from the last time.

If you continue reading you will see a bunch of question marks. If I were going to say I was against the suggestion, I would write that. Sossa said it went really good last time, so I felt it was important to bring up.

Maybe you should not assume the meaning of my message? And instead ask for clarification if unclear..

Sam

Reaction score
@ShadowJoey I feel like I was very clear. If I had an opinion I wanted to share with the community, I would have written that. Like “I do not think this would be in the best interest of the server” or “I do completely support this, having ex rule breakers come back might give the server the player base it needs to attract new players”.

To be extra clear, I do NOT want to share my opinion on this suggestion with the community. I replied to ask Sossa question as his suggestion did not have the information I was looking for, and I wanted to clarify that there were issues last time we did this.

Reaction score
I endorse this as a banned player of the national movement that is Perpheads, myself along with others are likely to return and cause even more to return with us. Unbanning at this point is necessary, bring back the glory days of being at 80 players with a queue server.

That is all, Heil Fredy.

Status
Not open for further replies.