mass unban (with exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: to mass unban players

Description: to mass unban everyone except cheaters, ddosers and maybe ban evaders

Pros: player base will rise again
more players will donate
more money for owners

Cons: literally none cuz more players = more money

Deleted member 4116

Also imagine all the new players being fucked even harder than now
How u think new players back than survived it? Legit Martino, George, Simon and me used to base at office together fighting big gangs to gain experience. We were really happy when big gangs raided us( @Brinch @Feng Yamaguchi @EVIL). Nobody cried back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't know if any staff members or owners care about the server anymore (because it has been up for some time already) but if they would care they should unban players who used to play a lot on the server and weren't that bad players. For an example if I got unbanned, I would never break any rules intentionally and I would possibly be pretty active, so why not unbanning me? ;) In my opinion people who were in olsen weren't bad players. Husky was probably the worst because every video of PERP that I watched Husky was being toxic in chat. As we all know Husky is a good player and nobody cares about a small amount of salt in chat. Husky was probably the worst of the people who got banned without a reason who were in olsen and Husky is one of the top players still even with the small toxicity. If you think about it, why keeping those people banned who actually weren't bad players at all.

I even made a ban appeal https://perpheads.com/threads/codys-apology-lewis-088.32343/

Reaction score
this started out as a meme but it's getting to the point where it's a potentially viable solution

honestly just free my boys @nade @Jamal and the server will be fun again

Reaction score
Pay a youtuber to play on the server.
Eyes_Emoji_large.png

Reaction score
I don't know if any staff members or owners care about the server anymore (because it has been up for some time already) but if they would care they should unban players who used to play a lot on the server and weren't that bad players. For an example if I got unbanned, I would never break any rules intentionally and I would possibly be pretty active, so why not unbanning me? ;) In my opinion people who were in olsen weren't bad players. Husky was probably the worst because every video of PERP that I watched Husky was being toxic in chat. As we all know Husky is a good player and nobody cares about a small amount of salt in chat. Husky was probably the worst of the people who got banned without a reason who were in olsen and Husky is one of the top players still even with the small toxicity. If you think about it, why keeping those people banned who actually weren't bad players at all.

I even made a ban appeal https://perpheads.com/threads/codys-apology-lewis-088.32343/
you're about as bad as husky. Stay banned, toxic idiyot

Reaction score
this makes no sense, i have not based or been on the server properly for a month
Me neither. But if I got unbanned and you started playing again you would have to be afraid all the time because I would easily kill you and your friends if we aren't on the same side which is most likely not gonna happen because I don't really like to be on the same side with people who are known to be bad in aiming.

Reaction score
Yes unban everyone, reset the warnings and bans and give the players a new chance, also max ban should be a year, Why this? Because you get more cash, more players on the server. Permanent Is not needed, It's easy to reban someone and one year Is alot. Permanent should be added for non english speaking people, minges and hackers.

Reaction score
I haven’t actually read all the comments on this thread, so idk if someone suggested this already, but what about if they get unbanned from a perm, they should have their entire character wiped? This would only be for people who are unbanned through this system. People who make successful appeals and disputes should not have their characters wiped. This would allow for a second chance, but still with consequences.

Reaction score
Many "permanently" Banned users who did things solely to get themselves banned as an act of defiance have successfully appealed. Mass unbanning wont help in player count because you cannot guarantee that the banned users will come back. If they appeal, however, it shows that they are willing to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.