mass unban (with exceptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: to mass unban players

Description: to mass unban everyone except cheaters, ddosers and maybe ban evaders

Pros: player base will rise again
more players will donate
more money for owners

Cons: literally none cuz more players = more money

Reaction score
there's some users that i think should be unbanned (like our martyr Murtsley) but others such as the now concerningly popular request of having Husky unbanned should not. I think I speak for the community to say that we're better off without having the horridness of him plaguing the community (and you're well within your rights to call me upset because he got me demoted, but bare in mind: I wasn't the only one he targeted).

i have been dumb rated by the husky crew

ooof.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This has been done before in 2013/14. Most of the permanent bans pre 2014 were changed to 6 months (atleast the ones with reasons lol).

This is something we will certainly discuss in the next meeting. We will also take the community's input, so please keep discussing.
Don't unban cheaters or toxic people, this shit kills the community more then having low player count. Also never reset them like people suggested.

I honestly don't understand how people break the very clear rules, and I'm not talking about sweaters but people who have been here for years and then break rules knowing they do so and risk getting banned. It's not that hard to simply not get banned or warned, look at my record. Oh wait, that must be corrupt staff looking out for friends right...?

Reaction score
Don't unban cheaters or toxic people, this shit kills the community more then having low player count. Also never reset them like people suggested.

I honestly don't understand how people break the very clear rules, and I'm not talking about sweaters but people who have been here for years and then break rules knowing they do so and risk getting banned. It's not that hard to simply not get banned or warned, look at my record. Oh wait, that must be corrupt staff looking out for friends right...?

It might look simple to you but its not that easy especially when most of the things you do on the server are illega activities. Tell me if i am wrong but most of the time you just go on duty or roleplay. As an officer there is not much to worry about, you shoot whoever has a gun out and gun point anyone else who doesnt. As a criminal every time you go for raiding you risk being warned / banned for simple mistakes such as kosing cops for not enough reasons or risking your life etc.

Reaction score
It might look simple to you but its not that easy especially when most of the things you do on the server are illega activities. Tell me if i am wrong but most of the time you just go on duty or roleplay. As an officer there is not much to worry about, you shoot whoever has a gun out and gun point anyone else who doesnt. As a criminal every time you go for raiding you risk being warned / banned for simple mistakes such as kosing cops for not enough reasons or risking your life etc.
Yeah most my shit is either doing something with explosives or going on duty. But being a cop doesn't change anything? I still have to follow the same rules. In addition I'm bound to a whole lot of policy's to. Sure I don't have the choice of storing weapons or picking drugs during a gunfight but so what? Some leo got warned for picking up a gun during a shootout. I rather camp the gun and shoot the mingegrabbers lol

Reaction score
Yeah most my shit is either doing something with explosives or going on duty. But being a cop doesn't change anything? I still have to follow the same rules. In addition I'm bound to a whole lot of policy's to. Sure I don't have the choice of storing weapons or picking drugs during a gunfight but so what? Some leo got warned for picking up a gun during a shootout. I rather camp the gun and shoot the mingegrabbers lol
As cop you dont raid ( random people at least ) , you dont have to kos anyone unless they got guns out , you dont mug , you dont plant bombs , you dont have to worry about warrants etc

Reaction score
This is a ridiculous statement, you're saying that we have zero tolerance when it comes to "mean words" and such, yes we do because if we let it happen once or twice it becomes routine and that "one time banter" becomes the general language in our community which is something we don't want, and where do you drag the line between it being banter or not, just because you think it's banter doesn't mean everyone does.

And if we go ahead and allow you saying words like the n word in your "banter" and we then go ahead and ban someone else for it they will obviously use you not being banned against us, so instead of having a major clusterfuck around it we have decided to forbid it completely.
i do agree that you simply shouldn't say whatever you want and get away with it, but i believe there have been some cases where people were warned or banned or similar which to many felt unnessesary because they didn't say anything over the top. Probably the only reason darkRP is so alive is that it's 'routine banter'. Not saying ph may become as cancer as DarkRP but like, there should be something inbetween. Nobody would want to play if someone has to tell them every no no word he's not allowed to say

Reaction score
This is really great idea.

It would really benefit the whole community in my eyes.

What i think is going to happen that the Staff team is gonna have a stressfully month of banning people who didn't change etc.

In my opinion everyone who DONT HAVE BEEN BANNED PERMANENTLY deserves to be unbanned.

The ones who are banned Permanently. It really depends on what they did in my opinion if its like "Hacking,Cheating" Keep them banned because they probaly gonna continue to use hacks but not everytime just if its necessary.

But if someone was banned for that he had too many bans and it was his last chance. That person could be unbanned aswell because what he did was just break normal rules but over time and time wich then maked him look bad. Maybe that person changed i was one of those people in my younger ages in another gamemode i was constantly breaking the rule FearRP wich caused me to get 6 bans because of fearRP and 6 bans for other reasons. My last ban wich was perma was again fearRp but i never learned from my mistakes. Now that community said "If you was permabanned or for a long time. You can make a unbann apology and we accept you". Yea thats how i came back to the community but ended up quitting coming over to perp xd.

What i mean in total is that people should get unbanned.

About the olsen situation i think its too early to unbann them aswell cause they called fredis phone number wich i belive they must have hacked first to find his phone number whatever i dont know really what happend. About them i think its tooo early but their permabann COULD be changed to 6 months without any shortening let them wait for 6 months if fredy even wants them back.

Reaction score
This is really great idea.

It would really benefit the whole community in my eyes.

What i think is going to happen that the Staff team is gonna have a stressfully month of banning people who didn't change etc.

In my opinion everyone who DONT HAVE BEEN BANNED PERMANENTLY deserves to be unbanned.

The ones who are banned Permanently. It really depends on what they did in my opinion if its like "Hacking,Cheating" Keep them banned because they probaly gonna continue to use hacks but not everytime just if its necessary.

But if someone was banned for that he had too many bans and it was his last chance. That person could be unbanned aswell because what he did was just break normal rules but over time and time wich then maked him look bad. Maybe that person changed i was one of those people in my younger ages in another gamemode i was constantly breaking the rule FearRP wich caused me to get 6 bans because of fearRP and 6 bans for other reasons. My last ban wich was perma was again fearRp but i never learned from my mistakes. Now that community said "If you was permabanned or for a long time. You can make a unbann apology and we accept you". Yea thats how i came back to the community but ended up quitting coming over to perp xd.

What i mean in total is that people should get unbanned.

About the olsen situation i think its too early to unbann them aswell cause they called fredis phone number wich i belive they must have hacked first to find his phone number whatever i dont know really what happend. About them i think its tooo early but their permabann COULD be changed to 6 months without any shortening let them wait for 6 months if fredy even wants them back.
oh no.... hacked to get his phone number xdddd

Status
Not open for further replies.