Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:

https://perpheads.com/threads/dispatcher-pay-rise.18691/

Main Idea:

To raise the pay of the Dispatcher.

Full description of the idea:

Raise the pay of Dispatcher by a minimum of 100% (So if we earn $150 a minute it would raise to $300 a minute)

At the moment Captains can earn around $650 a minute if the taxes are set good, anyone who has a rank and is playing for money doesn't want to go Dispatcher because it's extremely stressful with a terrible paycheck. they could go normal officer with much less work to do but much higher rewards.

Why should it be added?:

Money is everything for a lot of players on the server and no one wants to go a job which is extremely stressful but earns very little when they can easily go police officer and get much more pay.

Pros:

Potential increase of Dispatcher activity.
More money.
Police Department more organized.

Cons:

None that I could think of.

Reaction score
+Support I support the idea however I don't think it would increase the activity of Dispatchers in the long run. I think it will get a lot of Dispatchers on-duty for some time then it is possible for them to drop off.

Addition:

If you enjoy being a Dispatcher then you do it for long amounts of time, getting a pay rise would make people do it more but for people that are Dispatchers every now and then I think it might make them do it for a little bit more but then people might start to drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.