Matt_Pogos Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Mattias Hall / Stiffler

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50255491

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I think I should be an Enforcer because I really like helping people and I have almost 2 weeks of playing on this server. Most of the time that I dont respond to the /help questions is because that some people are much faster then me on the keyboard. I have no VAC bans and I have learned alot trough all 6 or 7 warnings.
I have no bans at all.

ALOT of times when I see a rule breaker doing small things thats against the rules, I often try to talk to them, BUT is not at all rare that they are annoying and breaks more rules like starts hitting you for no reason. Only when I cant do anything to them to help, thats when I report it, so I like to take care of things my self most of the times and not reporting it.

Since im a morning person, I play alot when theres no admins online, and I still like to help then. I play Perp daily and long time. I started playing on Perpheads in this summer when my cousin showed me it, and I got HIGHLY addicted.
Im trying to write as much as I can.

Im always trying my best with the RP situations, like trying to solve my problems realisticly

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: On 4 Minecraft servers and 1 or 2 DarkRP servers a long time ago

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: YES, I just started.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Not really I guess. (I got my ideas of what I could write after looking at other apps, just for ideas)
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played: I got almost 2 weeks.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted: I got no Vac things.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban): No bans at all.
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules: I have a pretty good understanding about the rules.
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone: I have a in my opinion a great mic!
  6. You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server: I just started!

CONTACT INFORMATION: Contact me trough Steam : Matt_Pogo

Thank you for reading this and I would gladly appreciate if you show good support!

Last edited:
Reaction score
//Removed Please edit your post and don't make a reply on it.
-Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I recommend to put more effort in to your application, and to get more on Teamspeak to get familiar with the staff team.

Reaction score
-Mannerwaffel

Reaction score
As Pepitoz said. I don't know you at all. Can't support a guy I don't know.

Reaction score
I've seen you a few times on the server, however i have never really seen you help people in the /ooc and /help chats.

I've also never really seen or i dont even understand your rule knowledge so I wouldent be able to judge you on that.

So to conclude i am going to -Support this application, what I suggest you do is come on teamspeak, familiarise yourself with the members of the community and the staff team. And then (when you feel ready) re-apply with more confidence and enthusisam.

Reaction score
-Mannerwaffel

Reaction score
Hey!

Ok, you're an incredible nice guy.

However you are not active in both chats (/help and /ooc); (that's a good way to make people know you), also I've never seen you on TS3 (Team Speak 3);

Also, I don't know if you know the rules or not.

Sorry Matt, but I'm going to leave a: - Support.

Try to be more active on /help chat and /ooc chat, and be more active on TS3.

TraxØGJ

Reaction score
You're a really nice guy and all however like i said in my post on your other app its going to have to be a
-support

You're just not active enough in either chats (/help or /ooc) and you only joined teamspeak today after I had to show you how to connect etc etc. Maybe in a few weeks or so you will be active enough for me to change my decision.

Reaction score
Please do not bring personal things in the application, it is not necessary and won't bring it any further.
his mom passed away may she rest in peace now

Last edited:
Reaction score
e45cb1dd1e.png

You have recieved 2 Warnings last week for very idiotic reasons which shows you are cleary not Enforcer material. You are also not active on TS nor have I ever seen reports from you from what you are claiming to do. - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.