[Enforcer] GriiM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

When you sent a picture of your nipples to me and swiper over snapchat, or maybe when you were told NOT to go into the HZ teamspeak and went anyway to start shit then got angry when banned from TS.

Anyway -support.
Everyone sends immature pictures on snapchat. And you can't really talk about immaturity here, since you like starting to sing girly songs in the middle of conversations. It's okay to be immature to a healthy extend, but don't "accuse" others of it, if you're not better yourself.

Reaction score
You are a really cool guy on TS, easy to talk to and get along with. :)
However, I have never seen you ingame. I am not saying you are not active, with 2 weeks of game time you are obviously quite active. But I have never role played with you so there is no way for me to know if you would be able to enforce rules properly.

My support will be NEUTRAL leaning towards a +SUPPORT. Reason for the support leaning towards a +Support is because I believe a very important quality for an Enforcer is to be able to communicate with the players and rulebreakers in a good way. Which I believe you would be able to do.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I love this guy, really good knowledge of the rules on the server and should of become an Enforcer a long time ago. Very active on the forums, server and teamspeak and in my opinion should be given a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.