Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Genesis Yeke

IN-GAME NAME: Owen Platypus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42955370

24f7bc90cb8dd09c4f90a1b45521a7bb.png

I AM HORRIBLE AT WRITING THESE SO BEAR WITH

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Intro to me;
For those that do not already know me I am Owen Platypus IG and IRL my name is Owen (No you cannot have my last name, facebook or other info) I am 19 and doing an ICT apprenticeship.

IG I usually go on duty as a Lieutenant however I am now branching out into redefining McUwe’s into McYeke’s.

Why I want to become an enforcer;

Since I joined PH back in I think 2015/2016 (god knows) I was a bit of a nob with little knowledge of the rules and I believe since then I have changed a lot in my rule knowledge in order to know them to an enforceable extent, throughout my time here I have made lots of friends with players and the staff alike whom I can trust to ask questions such as @TinySlayer

With regards to becoming an enforcer I am hoping I can have an impact on the experiences of players especially the new ones for example when they break rules when they just started such as commonly punching people or running across the intersection, I would like to educate them and if nesecarry enforce a punishment (within reason) to the offenders who would rather breach rules than work to adhere to them.

Qualities I possess that will help me as an enforcer;

- Approachable by all
- Friendly
- Understanding - I can understand the difference between an accident and intentional rule infringement
- Able to go into an autocratic style if needed.
- Respectful
- When I make a mistake I will happily admit it and do what I can to rectify my mistake rather than make a "cover up"
- Able to understand an accident from a malicious attempt to break the rules
- Open to feedback of any form and will not get annoyed if it is negative

Involvement within PH:

I am currently a Command Member within RTU heading the training ensuring our RTU officers are trained to a high standard and providing feedback to ensure officers are performing to the expectations of the PLPD.

Forum Browser – I am a chronic forum browser and I like to engage in topical conversations with people that includes debates as everyone in PH is opinionated

McYeke’s and Byford’s Owner – If you are aware I recently started up my wee passive RP shops in order to bring people in, have a laugh and do stupid stuff (such as get taken hostage in your own bathroom)

Helped enforce a new policy within the PLPD (Panic button Policy)

Server Activity:

Currently I am active on the server with around 5 out of 7 days a week spent playing on PH ensuring I am active and using the Help chat as much as possible

My Warning & Ban Profile;
8418dc9a3951fdbc010e7ff56c81f5a4.png

8ff5754fc8819562fef44ccbfb2b38c9.png

As you can see I do not have a squeaky clean record however I believe it is relatively clean compared to some others!

Recommendations;

https://perpheads.com/threads/some-lads-who-are-good-craic.26222/
https://perpheads.com/threads/few-recommendations.25939/
hps://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-mcyeke.22792/
https://perpheads.com/threads/mcyeke.22337/
https://perpheads.com/threads/few-recommendations.15447/#post-111144
https://perpheads.com/threads/mcyeke.22799/#post-146473
https://perpheads.com/threads/mcyeke.22829/#post-146624
https://perpheads.com/threads/a-few-guys.24358/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation.27102/

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, Active daily

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say thank-you to everyone who supported me in my last application with the below ratings and kind comments;
b7c5e986dc3ac704e6b3af3639ac304e.png

Kind Regards
McYeke

Reaction score
-Support McYeke is rude and incompetent as an officer and on the forums, I have seen McYeke make pointless AR's over very minor things just because he doesn't like the person and McYeke has never done anything that stands out that well for the server, he never shows any initiative and never helps out new players on the forums to my knowledge, I can't say about ingame cause im "inactive".

Reaction score
-Support McYeke is rude and incompetent as an officer and on the forums, I have seen McYeke make pointless AR's over very minor things just because he doesn't like the person and McYeke has never done anything that stands out that well for the server, he never shows any initiative and never helps out new players on the forums to my knowledge, I can't say about ingame cause im "inactive".
One of the dumbest statements I've heard in my life, if you think Yeke is rude the world has no hope. Pointless AR's is about 95% of AR's at the moment and even so I haven't seen an outrageous amount of AR's let alone petty AR's come from Yeke. Due to you being banned you are unable to see the support that MkYeke provides to new players and the very different type of roleplay he brings. Saying someones initiative lacks when you don't know the person is an extremely blunt statement, perhaps instead of laying out the negatives you could produce some constructive criticism which he can take on board if this app gets denied.

Reaction score
One of the dumbest statements I've heard in my life, if you think Yeke is rude the world has no hope. Pointless AR's is about 95% of AR's at the moment and even so I haven't seen an outrageous amount of AR's let alone petty AR's come from Yeke. Due to you being banned you are unable to see the support that MkYeke provides to new players and the very different type of roleplay he brings. Saying someones initiative lacks when you don't know the person is an extremely blunt statement, perhaps instead of laying out the negatives you could produce some constructive criticism which he can take on board if this app gets denied.
Jesus christ you have just spouted the most utter shite i've ever heard, Yeke streams his perp all the time and so I can watch and see that, i have friends that play and could tell me about Yeke and as I said i'm only going off what i've seen of him on the forums making dumb posts like "post your the rock memes here" and if you haven't seen him making many AR's that's a bad thing as he isn't showing he wants to deal with rule breakers. 95% of the AR's right now are in no way pointless I do know McYeke therefor can say he lacks initiative and all his perp streams also show that. Furthermore what I said was something he could work on if he got denied i'm not going to pussy foot around it and treat him like a child and use friendly words so i don't hurt his feelings.

Deleted member 4803

+Support Yeke is a, from what I can see, a very good person. He knows his job and is one of the most capable command members in the PD. I think the initiative that he shows within the PD can reflect greatly on the staff team and I'm sure he will do his best. He has always been open to criticism throughout his time at perpheads and I do believe he has nothing but good intentions when he is conducting himself.

However, I understand McYeke has a few punishments but people make mistakes and improve from them. Like I said above, He is always open to critism and will always improve on his mistakes.

I have read comments saying that "he has done nothing for the server" - @Matt - I do believe that Yeke has done a lot for the server. He is a recently appointed command member of RTU and has already been organising officers and their conduct. He has taken a close look at the officers to see where improvement needs to be focused. You can say that he does nothing but you must understand that he does a lot of it behind the scenes. I have been in the channel when he has been doing some police work and you can hear the amount of work he is doing by the way he speaks. However, He is always open to help. I have never had a problem with Yeke failing to help someone, or not talking to them if they have a problem. He has always jumped at the opportunity to assist a new player or someone struggling with something.

Reaction score
+Support Yeke in my opinion is one of the few friendly, kind and caring people I know on PERP. He actually listens to what people have to say unlike most people that when you try and express your opinion they screech at you and tell you that they are right. I would love to see Yeke as an enforcer and feel like he would do well in the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.