Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Sorle
How long were you banned for: 5 days

Your Steam Name
: Medion
Your In-game Name: Slava Alikov
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:38897699

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 3.4 - User ran over a roadcrew 40 seconds after they spawned & implicated themselves in a murder where not necessary. Poor previous record & demonstrated a poor understanding of the rules within the discussion.
Why should this appeal be considered: Well at that time I was really tired and that's why I was demonstrating a poor understandment of the rules, but I did consider my actions and reread the rules fully, I haven't played perpheads for the last 3 years which made my knowledge of the rules more poor, I did read them before coming back, but it was not enough apparently. I learned from my mistake, it's a dumb one and I could've easily prevented it and I'm ashamed that I didn't. I'm really sorry to the roadcrew that had to suffer this and to @Sorle for breaking these rules, I really hope for your forgiveness..

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for taking your time reading this, I hope you forgive me.

Reaction score
Unbanned under the conditon that any further punishments within the next month will result in a significant ban without chance of appeal.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.