Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MILKY
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:151207084
IN-GAME NAME: Tyrone Watson

1643615008662.png
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I decided to attempt to become a helper because im a knowlageble player and i know stuff and it seems like the helper team might need another fresh candidate. I have been playing on the server a lot and have kinda dropped the touch for playing and mostly just do the same thing over and over again so why not become helper and do more then role-play and actually help the community and see it grow even bigger then it is at the moment. I have seen that people need help in OOC and how the staff team is struggling sometimes with the amount of sits there is on busy days.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I joined the community Oct 24, 2016 and played until late 2017 later i took a break to go and play something else as i got hooked and now recently i came back to play, I came back like 1 months ago. And i have dropped most of my toxic and rude traits as complaining about people in OOC and i have stopped doing mingy stuff and started to read the rules more and more.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have Experiences with being staff as i have been a respectful staff on several Dark RP Server for and example: DrewsCommunity and WolfRP not sure if WolfRP is up as the owner was talking about shutting it down. I know most commands if it uses the normal ones and not special ones.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks For Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.