Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
JG7zFbC.png

ENFORCER Application

STEAM NAME: Alliat

IN-GAME NAME: Alliat Trapani

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73463429

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

After being part of this community for more than a year I want to take a step further. Perpheads is still a very active community, in which most of us try not only to have a great time for our selfs but also for our fellow community members. This is the spirit I always admired from our community.
Unfortunately, we also have a small amount of people that do not follow the server rules. Right now I am trying to take care of those people by making reports or action requests. But I like to do more than just only follow the rules I like to enforce them. So we all keep enjoying our roleplay server.

I always enjoy helping new players out with simple things like showing them the map or where they can buy a phone. But also informing them if they are breaking a rule and what they should do instead. Ofource the real rule breakers must be banned. But by helping and informing people we can already solve so many problems. I am convinced I can help people even better by becoming an enforcer.

I am a very active member of the community, and I have a supervisor role within the Police Department. It really easy for people to contact me in-game as well as on the forums or via Steam. From my experience within the Academy and as Section Sergeant I know what it is like to work in a team and also how important good communication is.

With the experience, I have gained by being in the community for more than a year. I acquired the right skills and qualities. I believe are needed for a staff member. I have a good knowledge of the server rules and laws. And I really look up the staff team and all the effort they are putting in this community. I would be a great opportunity for me to become part of this amazing team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

If you have any feedback or questions for me I love to hear them.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
Haven't seen you on the server in last days (or I just have been sitting in base) and from what I remember, I haven't seen you helping people in the chat. You're friendly guy and I have never seen any negative behavior from you. Not sure if you know rules too well but I believe that you know all the laws since you're a sergeant. If you answered to questions which are asked in chat and prove that you know all the rules (even the hidden rules what rule 3.4 has and moderators are just making their own rules on it which they say is common sense but the thing they say as violating 3.4 doesn't even read in the rule description. Why do you think I have gotten so many warnings?) I believe you would fit in the enforcer position.
perkele

Status
Not open for further replies.