Sam Ireland's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
SamSN, but I have also been known as Samsterminator, Irish Quokka and a few other names over the past few years

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:23910660

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As a lot of the community who know me well will likely know, a position on the admin team has been a goal of mine for a very long time. Up until recently, I was kept from applying by my personal lack of confidence in my rule knowledge, as well as worries about my ability to maintain activity in PERP for long periods of time. However, since my return to PERP in 2020 as well as my last few months as a helper I finally believe that I am in a position where I am ready to take on more responsibility within the community.

I have always enjoyed staffing, managing and running communities in Garry's Mod such as PERP, however throughout all the 10600 hours of experience I have on Garry's Mod, more than half was spent on PERPHeads. I have spent significantly more time on PH than I have on any other server on Garry's Mod, so I feel that it only makes sense to me that my next step within the community is to join the admin team to continue my career within the community.

Since joining the community team as a helper a little over 2 months ago, I have been able to reinforce my confidence in my rule and general PERP and Garry's Mod knowledge and have hopefully been able to convince the rest of the community of my capability to perform in the admin team. In my 5400 hour playtime on PERPHeads as well as some experience on other PERP servers several years back, I have been able to gain extensive knowledge of server rules as well as how the community is run and how the community functions, as well as general game knowledge.

I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the admin team because I am an extremely active member of the community often during unstaffed hours and I try to remain on the community Teamspeak, Discord or on the forums whenever I can be. I also feel that I am very approachable, friendly and can remain level headed and impartial at all times.

As many members of the community may know, I previously applied for enforcer approximately a month ago but was denied for a few reasons. Since my denial, I have worked hard to try and improve myself as much as possible and I feel that I am now in a position where I am ready to try again.

Initially, I had planned to wait a little longer to reapply to make sure I had more than enough time to demonstrate my improvement. However, recently I have noticed that the number of moderators on the server each day has dropped somewhat, so I feel now is the perfect time to reapply as I will be able to do my part to alleviate some of the stress currently placed on the admin team throughout each day. I hope that in the short time since my last application I have been able to prove my worth to the staff team, as well as everyone else within the community.

Thank you for reading and considering my application, I really hope that I am given this chance to prove my capabilities within the admin team.
Have a nice day!

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record. ✔
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✔
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server. ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.