Server Suggestion Mini Cooper Speed Changes

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Mini Cooper Speed Changes
Suggestion Description: I have played on the server for a short time but still feel my opinion is valid. I believe that the mini cooper that you get from the starter missions should be slightly improved in speed specifically so it can traverse the ramp at suburbs without help from other faster cars.

Why should this be added?:
I think that it ruins rp if you have to ask players to push you in your car to get up a ramp and also can be viewed as a poorly optimised server if the first car they use doesn't work in the game world.

What negatives could this have?:
This could lead to some other cars having to be adjusted to improve their value to money. However, I believe only a small adjustment is needed to allow the car to get up the ramp effectively.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Bad rp situations.

Reaction score
The whole point is so you don’t see new players running down the highway and instead have a real car to get around in. Every aspect of the car is intentionally pretty bad except handling, the Mini Cooper basically serves as a free “humble beginning“ car.

Better options remain relatively affordable, such as the Volvo 242 and every other car between 150-400k are brilliant options for newer players to invest in.

Buffing the Mini Cooper means that you would need to buff every other car, seeing as the Mini Cooper is already noticeably better than some of the current 50-80k cars, such as the Ford deluxe.

Reaction score
I might disagree with the majority but in my opinion low end cars need rebalancing, 30 mph cars are silly and shouldn't be a thing.

Last edited: