Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Minilarro

IN-GAME NAME:
Lars Woll

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:49029702

Norway

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer, as I have found this community to be a quite enjoyable place since I first joined the server back in early 2014. I have experienced many positive things due to the staff of the server both in game and on the forums. To be a staff member within this community I have tried to become two times now, unsuccessfully. I believe I have improved on what I was told to do, in order to be given the rank of enforcer. That was to establish a better presence within the community. Where to use my microphone in game would be a factor, something I believe I have managed to do. I feel like I have devoted quite a bit of time to this community, and I wouldn’t mind devoting even more, unless school/work/etc. comes in the way.

I have a quite clean ban & warning record. I only have one warning, and zero bans, excluding a ban from the test server which was lifted not long after being issued. I believe that my record can somewhat say something about my rule knowledge, although not being direct proof of it. I have never had the chance to gain any experience within the area of enforcing rules within any sort of community before, however I do believe that I am able to enforce the rules.

When I first joined the server and started playing, I was a sweatervest. I started to utilize the /help chat to find out of anything I would wonder, most of the time, I would receive a response rather quickly, and I started to answer /help chat as much as possible whenever I knew what the correct answer would be myself. Something I found quite satisfying and enjoyable to do. I have since then been learning the rules as well as the laws to the extent that I know in most situations what’s allowed to do, and what’s not.

I am quite active on the server, TeamSpeak and forums, in my opinion of course, and feel like I could be an asset to the community by being a staff member and be quite active whenever possible. Being a staff member is something I believe I would be able to do in an effective manner and enjoy it at the same time. I have been told by several others that it is a great experience, and something I believe I would have a great time doing due to what I’ve been told about it.

I have been responding more to action requests, appeals, disputes/etc. in order to display my knowledge of the rules and laws, as not all are able to meet me in game, especially not when I’ve been a bit inactive throughout November, which has been due to exams, essays and school in general, as well as the release of Fallout 4, which I got quite hooked up on. Due to those reasons I didn’t manage to fit in a lot of time for Perpheads, sadly, although I never lost interest.

I tend to be at bazaar as a civilian, although I try my best to be around most of the map as most roles, if I feel like I would be able to enjoy playing as said role at that time. The reason for this is, if I do not feel as if I would be able to play a role and enjoy it at that moment of time, I would not be able to be efficient and benefit other’s roleplay as well. Therefore, I would rather leave a slot open or something alike for another player. Staying at the bazaar then instead, might make other feel as if the business zone is a bit more populated that it is at certain times.

I feel as if I were to be accepted and given the rank of enforcer, I would be able to show that I can be within the staff team and be an asset to the community more than I currently am. I try my best to be helpful both to experienced and new players within the community. I hope my current attitude may show to some extent that I am capable of holding a rank within the staff team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I would say I remain an active presence on the TeamSpeak within a general channel whenever possible, when playing most games.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Although I have already said it, I feel as if I have managed to reach the goals of improvement I was given, in order for the senior administration to feel comfortable with me having the rank of enforcer. I will also have some inactivity throughout December due to celebrations, traditions/etc.

REQUIREMENTS:

X Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

X No recent in-game bans and warnings on record

X You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.

X You must have access to and use a microphone.

X You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this is one of the few applications I can't support.

You have left a bad impression towards me on the forums. You've built up a reputation of giving people ratings for invalid reasons, thus making me feel like you are not in the right position to be enforcing the rules on a server like Perpheads.

Your in-game presence has also gone unnoticed to me. I have seen you around maybe a handful of times, I've personally never seen you RP. To that I would like to add that I've never seen you help anyone in the /help chat, nor have I seen anything supportive from you in the OOC chat.

Sorry to say, but this is going to be a -Support from me.

Reaction score

You have left a bad impression towards me on the forums. You've built up a reputation of giving people ratings for invalid reasons, thus making me feel like you are not in the right position to be enforcing the rules on a server like Perpheads.

Your in-game presence has also gone unnoticed to me. I have seen you around maybe a handful of times, I've personally never seen you RP. To that I would like to add that I've never seen you help anyone in the /help chat, nor have I seen anything supportive from you in the OOC chat.

Could you please elaborate a bit with the part about the forums? I'm gonna be honest Minilarro is one of the people I trust a lot on the forums and aswell about the /help thing he's probably the most interactive person there... Maybe you don't read it or just have eye infections, i dunno. He does RP a lot, he's selling Guns all day and does a good rp role in his store.

Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea what this man ^^ is talking about. You clearly have knowledge about the rules and know how to enforce them in situations needed such as admin sits etc. You have great role play skills that will honestly in general make everything more realistic. Such as when you are growing drugs you make your apartment/house furnished and not just having an empty house only filled with barricades and wooden fences You are active on team speak. Only thing I haven't seen you do is be more active on /help chat but I guess responding to AR's and giving a detailed description of why somebody has broken the rules is good enough as /help chat activity is not required just the fact that you show knowledge of the rules.

Also he runs a very nice looking weapon shop which increases his role playing skills.

+Support

Reaction score
Honestly, he is perfect for this position, Minilarro is one of the best people out there to be an enforcer.

Reasons why I will +support this:
-Knows the rules and laws to a full extent.
-Always in help chat.
-Active on forums.
-Nice person.

Good luck Lars!

Reaction score

Sorry to say, but im a faggot.

Please dont let drunk people post a reply about the applications...

He gave you bad rating so he's a bad guy? Okay, this is so biassed.

I suggest you open your eyes and look around yourself, see whats going on, John Cena.

He's also a good roleplayer, i dont see him in help section too much but thats not a big deal because you dont need to be in Help Section to help people.

In my opinion, Minilarro is really friendly and helpful against people (because you dont have to be in Help Section to help people), A lovely person... I dont know, since everyone know his personality there is nothing much to discuss.

+Support

Reaction score

Just because Mini rates lots of people bad spelling doesn't mean he has left a bad impression on you, he has rated many of my posts bad spelling and that's for a reason. One time I asked him if he could point out where I made the spelling error, he told me and I fixed it the spelling error. He then removed the rating. Mini is a great candidate for an enforcer, he meets the requirements and improved on what was said for him to better on his last application.

Lars mate, you have my full support. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sooo... what can I say? I have no doubt that Mini knows the server rules, but would he be right for an enforcer position? I do not see him IC often. The times I do see him IC, he is AFK in the bazaar growing drugs "roleplaying" in his shop. Heck, I have never seen him as a police officer before yesterday. Allthough it is always room for improvement, and if Minilarro will keep on playing as a cop to show how active and good he really is untill this gets accepted/denied, he will surprisingly have my +Support. Sadly.

I try my best to be helpful both to experience and new players within the community.
experienced* :trande:

Reaction score
+support everytime I join the server (every 2 months) I hang around with him. He never failed me, IC or OOC. Great RPer, definitelyknows the rules. And he's a bitchboy

Reaction score
I've seen him in the community for ages, I believe that he is a great example of a good member of the community and he shows his knowledge of the rules so well on the forums and in game, I think he really deserves this position!

Alex

+support even though this nerd rates ALL my posts bad spelling he Does roleplay quite a lot and his roleplay is very good. He is active in both server, help chat and forums.

Good luck minilarro!

Reaction score
I can't believe you are going for it, which you probably already know what I will reply to. You are an amazing and kind guy, tries his hardest to roleplay, but I wish to see you a little more. You have thorough rule & law knowledge as a normal citizen, and never thinks he is the best.

+Support

I also love your car

Also, don't hunt out for people with bad spelling, just tell them what they did wrong and thats it really.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support

Extremely immature, goes around hunting for people with grammatical errors in order to use the bad spelling feature. Adding this kid to the staff team would be a mistake.

Reaction score
Mini gets fat +Support from me as he attempts to correct other users' grammatical errors whilst having many in his very own writings! Clearly a great candidate for the rank of Enforcer, I'd trust Mini with my life it came down to it and I'd most definitely with Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.