MiniRaze Helper Application
STEAM NAME:

MiniRazeXIII
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:150576215
IN-GAME NAME:
Jack MacTavish
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been a part of the perpheads community for quite a few years and have had my ups and downs. I took a 3 month break from the server and returned mid August. Before returning to the community I had decided to turn a new leaf and be a better member of the community. Since my return I have been following the rules and roleplaying to the best of my ability and removed any toxicity as all players are expected to. I find myself helping other players out a lot in OOC, Help and even in roleplay situations using LOOC. Furthermore, I feel holding the role of a helper will assist me in helping other players as well as essentially mentoring new players to ensure they feel welcomed and all questions/concerns they may have are answered. Overall, I would like to become a helper because I want to be able to contribute more towards the community and ensure other players are given help when they need.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
  • I am very active on the server, forums and teamspeak.​
  • I am friendly and approachable and always happy to help.​
  • I am motivated to help the community in any way possible.​
  • I am very knowledgeable with the rules and laws of the server.​
  • I have been a part of the community for a few years.​
  • I am a very fair and unbiased person.​
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Although I have no staffing experience on PERP its-self. I have experience on multiple Santos-RP servers as well as other game modes including serious roleplay based servers. I believe being a Sergeant and a trainer for multiple divisions is relevant experience as during my time as an officer in the PD I have learned the laws and rules of the server and now have thorough understanding of them. Although I have no experience with PERP I am more than happy to learn.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I understand I don't have the cleanest record but I have decided to turn a new leaf and reform. I have been trying my hardest to assist players that needed assistance as well as ensuring I am following the rules and guiding others to do the same. I appreciate your time in reading my application and I would really appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Lastly, I understand that I may be seen as a 'cop main' but I can assure you I have a lot of experience of being a civilian as it's only the past year I have been a cop main.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. Although we haven't had a proper interaction in quite a few months, I believe from then and now if we do interact you will see a significant difference in attitude and intent to roleplay properly.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I don't recall any interactions with you but I do appreciate the feedback and I apologise if I have been 'angry' to you OOC.

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to call you a friend, you don't really display the qualities you say you do.

I am friendly and approachable and always happy to help.
I think all the other replies to this show the communities opinion on this statement

Personally, I think youre a cool guy, but you're never going to get Helper until you can display you have these qualities, try RPing more, maybe less cop so that everyone's interactions with you arent "You're being arrested" etc?

Reaction score
I appreciate your feedback. I do try my best to roleplay to high standards although I do completely understand your point. Furthermore, I always make myself available to help people, although it is PD related but I have helped countless officers with questions regarding certain things and have even helped 'sweaters' as most people in the community should. I understand this isn't really seen but I don't feel the need to publicise helping someone.

Edit: As you know I went away for a few months due to work and personal reasons. I feel since my return my behaviour and attitude has significantly improved and some people have seen that.

Reaction score
My only interaction with you recently has been you responding to gunfights etc as a cop, which is probably similar as the rest of the community.

Obviously you shouldnt post on the forums everytime you help a sweater, but you need to be seen doing more than just shootouts

Reaction score
@CensoredExe I completely agree with your statement. But for me, being a cop is fun rather than being a civ. A lot of the time, on duty I do stop at bazaar and certain other areas to attempt to interact with players.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. I don't recall any interactions with you but I apologise if I have came across 'angry' in OOC. I can assure you I have significantly improved my behaviour and attitude.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback. I partially agree with your statement in terms as 'bad in rp' I do ensure my roleplay standards are satisfactory although in character I may appear 'toxic' (only when playing as a civilian). Furthermore, I don't believe we have had an interaction recently and I am sure if we have an interaction in the near future you will see a change. Like I have said before, I know I am not the 'perfect roleplayer' and I completely acknowledge my past toxic behaviour and poor attitude towards the server and roleplay, although I have changed significantly.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I agree, in character I may come across as toxic while roleplaying as a civilian. Although, OOC and when roleplaying a job, I ensure I am not 'toxic' or 'disrespectful'. As previously stated, I understand in my past I may have been 'toxic' or 'disrespectful' towards others but if we were to have an interaction, you would see how I have improved.

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback, I admit in character I may appear as 'toxic' although that really does depend on the situation at hand. Although, I don't recall taking in character events out of character. I'm sure if my chat logs were checked for the past few months you'd see little to no toxicity in OOC. I do understand your concern and I do appreciate the feedback as it allows me to focus on improving more.

Status
Not open for further replies.