Missing money after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name:Toby Richards (Or steam Name:Tobiasmr12)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:83717451
Reason:I was Test Driving a nice car as i am fairly new and want to see what i like so i can save up by growing or whatever, i was test driving the car and it said 60 seconds remaining and thats when i turned around i was just going over the highway bridge when my internet suddenly went down without notice and i logged back on 1 hour later and my money had gone. I was advised to post a thread here on the forums by a Tobi Conrade i think and here i am. all i am asking for is my 38 or 39 thousand dollars back as i have worked really hard for them as i am new and still trying to fit in.
Evidence: I have searched up how to get these tick things and all of mine were deleted by defalt by my norton virus protection for no apparent reason so i have not any evidence but my truth and i am sinceraly sorry for this but unfortunatly you are gonna hav to believe me on this one guys. Any old how i would like to thank you for your time reading this post and i am looking forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks :~Tobiasmr12~ or Toby

Reaction score
I am not sure that you can get your cash back, Since you have no evidence, Then we cant really be sure if your just lieing to get cash easily, Or your saying the truth, Sorry.

Reaction score
If it's a problem on your end I don't think that you will be refunded; I'm pretty sure refunds are only given out due to a server fault.

Reaction score
Marlin2000 said:
Evidence: I have searched up how to get these tick things and all of mine were deleted by defalt by my norton virus protection[...]
What does it mean your tick were deleted? You should shearch for demos, tick is just the number of every screenshot(?) in a demo. open Gmod click on demos and my demos, then search for the one where it was recorded you lost money.
However as Liam said i don't think you'll get refounded since the problem don't involve the server

Status
Not open for further replies.