moa bern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Moa Bern

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:61335912

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think I should become a Enforcer because I have read the rules and understand them to my best ability. I try my best to tell other people rules and learn from other members as well. I have been playing Perpheads for about 3-4 months now and have enjoyed my time here since I joined. I have roleplayed to the best I can and what the server can offer me. I do my best to enhance roleplay experience for others around me and myself. I enjoy playing on the server. everyone is nice and kind to each other and I barely see arguments. I have been active on teamspeak to what I can be.. The server has improved my Roleplay ability to a new level and understand situations and how to attend yourself as a player of PH. I know the rules to my best extent and help others in need of help. I try my best to make sure that everything is joyful for the myself and others. The community is a friendly base and that is one of the main reason I am playing here. Because of how people treated me when I joined. On the other hand I love PerpHeads.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a Admin on a darkrp. server im co owner on another darkrp. and moderator on a samp server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i really love this server

CONTACT INFORMATION: my skype is norman96_2 and my steam is: swenorman

Reaction score
Neutral.
The only thing i can say is that you can behave yourself and that you are nice, however i see you too less in game to actually give a valid argument since i don't want to be those ''+ SUPPORT , helped me with my car! '' or something guy.
However you have been playing perpheads for a long time now already and if you are telling the truth that you actually know just about all the rules (since people get pissed off when a enforcer forgets a rule) then you should be doing well in this application.
I wish you luck and hopefully you get enforcer =).

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:
Neutral.
The only thing i can say is that you can behave yourself and that you are nice, however i see you too less in game to actually give a valid argument since i don't want to be those ''+ SUPPORT , helped me with my car! '' or something guy.
However you have been playing perpheads for a long time now already and if you are telling the truth that you actually know just about all the rules (since people get pissed off when a enforcer forgets a rule) then you should be doing well in this application.
I wish you luck and hopefully you get enforcer =).
ye but im going to be online alot more

Reaction score
You're a nice person, you mean no harm, I can tell. It's a good quality; we need that in Enforcers but I think you need to improve your roleplay a little!

-Neutral, I might change after seeing some improvements! Haha.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
You're a nice person, you mean no harm, I can tell. It's a good quality; we need that in Enforcers but I think you need to improve your roleplay a little!

-Neutral, I might change after seeing some improvements! Haha.
haha thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.