Matt Grand Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Matt Grand

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I believe I should be a enforcer as I have a good understanding.I have many bans and warnings on my record but they are when I was not thinking as what I was doing.I now have a clear understanding of the rules.I really like this server and I want to help it or be a part of the community as much as I can.If I was chosen for a enforcer I would try my best to be the best as I can and try my best to have the fewest mistakes.I think I can hold this position being part of the staff team.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No,I have not been a admin on another server other then me being a admin on Matt's server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: No,But I am going to try to become more active.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I must say sorry for the problems that I have caused as there is no excuse for what I have done and I now know what I have done and I will not break another rule again.I must thank you for letting me be part of this community and I love you all.

CONTACT INFORMATION: I will be on Perpheads on as few as possible or on teamspeak so you can contact me ig or contact me on steam . http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cat_Love/ .This is my steam url.

Reaction score
Hi Matt! My tip to you would be to put some more effort into this application.

Extend the text and thuroughly explain to us why just You should be a part off- and would be a good addition to the current Staff team.
I would also advice you to correct any spelling mistakes and double check how your sentences are structured. Anything to make the application more appealing and more professional.

Unfortunately there are a couple of requirements that you clearly do not meet Matt:

• You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. As you said yourself "No,But I am going to try to become more active.". The reasons behind this requirement is many, but essentially for you to be considered into a position of enforcing the rules you have to be a well known player throughout the community. The playerbase and staff team needs to know who you are and have faith in you and your ability to enforce the rules.

- Alabin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You know the rules pretty well and i wish to give you +support right now, like Alabin says, be more active and i will give you a +support.

Reaction score
Complete -support
You bring ooc into ic quite a bit. You also never come on teamspeak or on the forums. I don't think your suited for enforcer at all...

Edit: To be honest, and I know this seems a bit harsh, but I honestly cant take you seriously due to your voice. I do feel that if you try to enforce the rules you would possibly be ignored,, but that's just me...

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you put more effort in your application, help people over /help chat we can discuss but also you dont meet requirements right now as Alabin said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Honestly, I see you on the server quite often. However, you are barely active in OOC or /help, so not many know you that well, and don't think you'll actually help.
It is a necessity to be active on teamspeak, so I suggest you do that and try applying again later. Show yourself in OOC and /help, let us know that you're here, and ready to help. Trying being more active on the forums as well.

This is short because I'm on my iPad.

MattIs

We joined the server some time ago after the darkrp server we played on closed down. You used to be such a little minge aha, but you now always follow the rules, when I joined back in December, you informed me of new rules since I left, and helped me through playing by the rules and that's paid off!
A +Support from me as you're very active, but you need to be a lot more active in teamspeak mate!

Ayjay

Reaction score
27e4190475.gif

Reaction score
I'm sorry, -SUPPORT.

I just cant see you being Enforcer and you don't even meet the requirements to become and Enforcer as said by Aladdin.

Reaction score
Matt, before you read this comment I do want you to focus on reading it all.

I believe you're a really nice guy matt however if we look into your ban history in the last few months you got some serious bans to be honest. What I would suggest is you getting a new mic and actually just wait 2 months before applying again as you need to get that record off everyones minds if you get what I mean, right now a lot of people know Matt as a rule-breaker however if you wait maybe they will think diffrently about you buddy!

Matt don't take this personally, I like you a lot. You're a really nice guy.

Reaction score
Okay, I was thinking about changing my opinion about you. But rating one of your own commenters dumb on your own Enforcer app just proves to me that you cant handle the job and you can easily get butthurt. Sorry I just CANT give you a +Support anymore...

-SUPPORT

Reaction score
Okay, I was thinking about changing my opinion about you. But rating one of your own commenters dumb on your own Enforcer app just proves to me that you cant handle the job and you can easily get butthurt. Sorry I just CANT give you a +Support anymore...

-SUPPORT

On phone

You didn't support him in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.