moa bern :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Moa Bern

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:61335912

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think I should become a Enforcer because I have read the rules and understand them to my best ability. I try my best to tell other people rules and learn from other members as well. I have been playing Perpheads for about 3-4 months now and have enjoyed my time here since I joined. I have roleplayed to the best I can and what the server can offer me. I do my best to enhance roleplay experience for others around me and myself. I enjoy playing on the server. everyone is nice and kind to each other and I barely see arguments. I have been active on teamspeak to what I can be.. The server has improved my Roleplay ability to a new level and understand situations and how to attend yourself as a player of PH. I know the rules to my best extent and help others in need of help. I try my best to make sure that everything is joyful for the myself and others. The community is a friendly base and that is one of the main reason I am playing here. Because of how people treated me when I joined. On the other hand I love PerpHeads.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a Admin on a darkrp. server im co owner on another darkrp. and moderator on a samp server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: i got 4 bans on me. and i have learnt by the mistakes i got.

CONTACT INFORMATION: my skype is norman96_2 and my steam is: swenorman

Reaction score
Due to the fact that you have four bans on record and eleven warnings as well and that I will see you breaking some minor server rules in-game, I do not think that you are ready for this position.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Due to the fact that you have four bans on record and eleven warnings as well and that I will see you breaking some minor server rules in-game, I do not think that you are ready for this position.
everyone makes mistakes and i really like to learn

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
I know, but you should still take into account that you have these warnings and bans on record and try to fix them. Also you should be more aware of the rules in-game. Just because you think that people aren't watching you and that you can break rules, watch out. We are.

Status
Not open for further replies.