MohRox

Reaction score
I'd like to extend my recommendation to @MohRox also known as John Panvinski. This guy is one of the most genuinely nice and most caring people I've met on the server. Always going out of his way to help out a fellow man, teach a new player and show them the ropes and even help them get started up with everything, using the money of his own pocket even though he doesn't have that much of it himself. A truly selfless figure in my eyes.

So here's to you, John. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks man, I actually really appreciate this and I could be saying the same to you! I owe you some money because you gave me money to help me help people which is amazing. Thank you

Reaction score
I don't mean to shit on this commendation but didn't you get a blacklist for 1.1? Just a bit confused since you're being commended for being a nice and caring person on the server if you care to explain maybe?

Reaction score
Well I do get kind of pissed off at people who intentionally ruin mine or other people's RP experience and me not having any power expect reporting it and providing a demo (which my pc can't handle) can frustrate me but other than that I don't think I have incidents like so

Reaction score
And honestly if you were in my shoes and got killed/bullied intentionally by other players who are racist towards you then I think you would either do what I did or be extremely frustrated but quiet which is something I can't do sadly

Reaction score
@MohRox You can always report them as rule 1.2 was recently updated, that sort of behaviour is no longer tolerated here (even if it's "IC")

Reaction score
@Clarky In the end, we're all human and even the nicest people can meet their limits and go off. Pretty sure we've all been there one way or another. Asking for an explanation in my opinion is redundant. These things happen, it's in our nature.

Reaction score
@Clarky well targeting people because of their ethnicity isn't stated as a rule break as of 1.2 and basically ruining their fun especially is also not considered in 1.2 so I cant do anything about it. Unless they say something which many don't then I can't do anything but be frustrated over the amount of injustice I have to deal with in perpheads daily. And I know many others in the same shoes as I am who straight on left the community for good, I can't do that because I dedicated 6.5 years of my life improving the server by helping new players and i won't stop now!

Last edited: