Reaction score
STEAM NAME
MohRox (Previously AmerRox)

STEAM ID
STEAM_0:1:90401612

IN-GAME NAME
John Panvinski

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?
I have been a part of the Perpheads community since 2014 (End) so 2015. I have since created my forums account in 2016 and have been active ever since but I did take breaks so I don't blame anyone for not knowing who I am in-game!. But I have been helping new players regularly since I joined back in November 2020, physically most of the time but also in OOC chat and in Help chat! I would love to be a helper because the number of permissions although limited could help me help New players and Old players alike!. That is because I have been helping New Players out of my own in-game pocket and I believe I have a reputation of being extremely friendly with everyone (as people have told me) so I think I would be more than capable to take part in this amazing opportunity for me.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
  • I am extremely active within the community and TeamSpeak/forums
  • I am friendly and I would love to help anyone who asks for it
  • I have good knowledge of the rules and laws extensively
  • I Have been part of the community for 6 years and counting...!

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?
I Have been an Admin on Zarp (DarkRP) And have been a Moderator on Serious RP WW2
I have also been helping around other Arma 3 servers and Rust servers with no staffing experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
I want to say that even though many people might have not heard of me I am known with some of the new people around
and i wish i can help more people.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I am going to give my completely honest opinion, please don't take any of this to heart, personally but I have a few things that I feel you can improve on before becoming a helper.
  • Put more effort/detail into your application.
  • Become more known and active within the community.
  • Prove to yourself and others that you'd be an asset and beneficial to the Helper team.
  • Get involved with more roleplay or host roleplay events.
  • Be more active in the teamspeak and around the forums.
I do have some good feedback for you too.
  • I have noticed you're always willing to help players.
  • You're a nice guy and seem pretty chill.
  • You're friendly and overall an approachable person.
As I previously stated, please don't take any of the feedback to heart, I would love to see you as a Helper in the near future. Good luck with your application!

Reaction score
I agree with these points. I'd also like to add in the positives however, I've seen AmerRox actively help new players and in quite the number. However, I also want to see more of you in the community. Try making RP situations, build creative things. Show off your personality to the community. These are the things that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.