Server Suggestion More consumables (Food and Drinks) / Consumables Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: I believe that we should get more nicely modeled consumables to the server, in the form of food and drinks that the players could craft themselves from base materials that could be bought from vendors (Gas Station or Fredy's). These crafted foods could provide larger hunger regeneration and the drinks would probably only serve a roleplay value as does the current beer consumable, though I do suggest nerfing the drunkness effect, in order to be able to consume a few drinks before becoming drunk.
Many Roleplay servers already have this feature as standard and I don't see why PERP should in this regard be the exception. Players could craft, sell and serve these in their own establishments such as bars, pubs, restaurants, fast-food chains, and everything in between bringing so much more depth to the game mode itself.
The models are already a thing on the Workshop, the only part remaining would be to code them in as consumable items on the server.
I was made aware that we already have some unused models for things such as milk, raw meats, and doughnuts which could all be incorporated not only as base materials for crafting the finished foods themselves but also in the case of the doughnuts as a ready-to-eat item.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Deeper consumables system
- More possibilities for legal civilian RP
-More in-depth RP and opportunity for Roleplay businesses where these could be made, sold, served, etc.
-The current options are extremely limited to: Beer, Burger, Hot Dog, Chinese Takeout, Orange Juice, Soda, Coffee and a Carton of Milk.
- More variety for passive roleplay
-Overhauling existing food to nicer models

What negatives could this have? (cons): I don't personally see a single negative thing about this.

*Other additions:

0EC4528CFEA52BBA98CE755C0AD59AD37575DAC8

4BE8BEAAD560ADB9A07EE41ECFA932992705F561

7BFE34CEE38894372097BA0E55E8A7104D095BAA

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that this is a great idea, It would also be good if some foods can only be made in certain properties (e.g. being able to make a special burger inside of McUwes which would feed people faster than the normal Fredys ones), which in my opinion would encourage people to set up burger shots and restaurants

Reaction score
I think that this is a great idea, It would also be good if some foods can only be made in certain properties (e.g. being able to make a special burger inside of McUwes which would feed people faster than the normal Fredys ones), which in my opinion would encourage people to set up burger shots and restaurants
It'll all be added in the farm update promised like 2 years ago now

Reaction score
Thanks for your input and your ideas. I like certain properties having exclusive options, that's a neat idea.

Reaction score
I love this! This would open so many more passive RP opportunities! :D

Reaction score
this should be added it would add so much uniqueness to perp and many great RP things as @Ellie pointed out
also thoose fish models would be great for the fishing overhall [if there is ever one]

Reaction score
I support this idea because it will allow people to set up actual restaurants and not just burger restaurants.

Reaction score
I fucking hate thread bumping wait another year
He didnt really thread bump, he just saw a suggestion and said he agrees, i also think this would be very nice addition to the server and would encourage more Passive rp.

Reaction score
How hard is it to implement something that already exists? It's just a case of making some recipes for crafting. That's I assume beyond simple.
If you make it then we can add it.

We have other priorities at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.