More OOC Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OOC CHAT
So i often find some interesting discussions in the OOC chat, and it doesn't really matter the subject. But the fact that it's actually a discussion which people are comming with arguments thats solid etc.

But the thing that annoys me is the fact that i only have 10 Chats for 30 Minutes, and yeah i know 10 chats is alot. But at the same time it's not. The chat is one of the most important things on the server,
  • Important & chilling discussions
  • Time waster
  • It's a chat, i want a place where i can "Chat" without being limited to only being able to write 10 messages for 30 Minutes. I want to be able to join in on any kinds of discussions, ongoing chats etc. Without having to worry about if i should send this message, and out of no where. Not being able to respond again
And no i'm not saying to remove the restrictions, but just being able to send 15-20 Chats per 30 Mins or decrease the timer.
I know this also is being used to keep spammers away, but again. It's a chat there's often plenty of staff online. And it's not cause the chat is invisible. So if the limits were adjusted a bit, and Someone decided to abuse it. It wouldn't be hard for a staff to look at the chat like they're already doing, and take actions against that person.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.