Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Kommandant A1L
How long were you banned for: 1 week

You steam name: James W
Your in-game name: Jim Donny
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61164809

Why were you banned: I was banned for evasion (1.4), excessive negativity (2.5), mugging (5.1)
Why should this appeal be considered:

Evasion: I never broke this, or any, rule intentionally. I left the server purely because it was half 5 in the morning and I hadn't realised that I had been messaged in the f6 menu otherwise I would've stayed online until the issue was resolved. I have started to play the server a lot more now and know how annoying it is to have the experience ruined for you so I would never purposely do that to another player.

Excessive negativity / mugging: I had the user under gunpoint and after he eventually dropped everything I'd told him to, he said "you're gonna regret this". I took what he said as a threat and so I feel that I had every right to kill him, if not then it was a genuine mistake on my part and I never realised that I was breaking any rules by killing him when I did.

Additional notes: Breaking the mugging rule was a genuine mistake and I thought I was well within my rights to kill him and I don't believe that I should be punished for evasion as I was leaving the server because of what time it was not because I was messaged by an admin. Also, I apologise for any wrong doing, any rules broken were accidental.

A1L

Reaction score
Accepted-ish

I only banned you since when you were in prison, I created a f6 with you and after I was giving you your firearm back I wrote in LOOC for you to answer f6, probably would've been better if I actually said James respond to f6, but I just said "also respond to f6", so I'll remove the 1.4 from the punishment. I've decided to only put it down as 2.5 & 5.1, you are mugging someone in a public view at the beach parking lot, you can not mug there. As for the 2.5, just because he said "You're gonna regret this" this could mean anything, yes you considered it a threat but I wouldn't say you should kill over it due to the fact you shouldn't be mugging him there in the first place.

Your ban will be removed and a warning will be issued instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.