Moving out of Paralake.

Reaction score
Hello human beans kill me now
I'm moving out of Paralake City to go to a much more dangerous but interesting place, Altis.
Yes, Altis. That place where there's constant terrorist attacks. I recommend @Belg Lmfao and his Bakassi Harram to go there. They'd fit in a LOT more than they do in Paralake.
But anyway, if you want to come see me you might see me roaming the streets of Altis and sometimes even Stratis, maaaaaybe with an assault rifle on my back now and again.
Don't question it.
But still, a lot of my friends go to Altis and Stratis on holiday, and I've decided Paralake got a bit boring, so I'm moving.
I will be leaving things for my friends that I cannot take with me.

@Dr. Terminator gets my Dumpster home for her halal goat slaughtering
And to @Shaun I leave my secret recipe for Ramen that I hid in the trash underneath the highway.
@GamingPeach gets a mixtape of me and Zack saying "David Peach is upon us"
@Robin Handsomealot gets that "special picture" he's been begging for.
And @GrassKlipper can have a large bottle of poisoned wine so he can kill himself easier :)
Oh and @The HitMan gets a parking ticket.
Because stuff you, Callum.

Reaction score
I guesss when I come to visit Altis or Stratis, I'll look for the guy with the Baseball bat on him back. I might come down to Altis or Stratis sometime tho, It's sad to see you leave.

Reaction score
This actually makes me sad, So many friends are leaving and the decision to keep playing is getting harder each day. I hope you have a nice time on Altis but really dude have a good life!