Enforcer Application for steve_cion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: steve cion

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53049613

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? i am trying to become a Enforcer (ENFORCER/HELPER)

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because some admin are busy with other problems that are major and people with little problems dont get to speak about it so if i help out with other Enforcer we can help out them also if i am in a situation like that, i can help myself instead of bothering a admin dealing with major people that break rules that are far worse then mine.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes a dark rp server sadly it got shut down because owner didnt want to pay anymore plus all the other admins broke the rules and the owner and i didn't know what admins done it so the server shut down.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have not been banned before but i have broken rules but i have learned from my mistakes (AKA Metagame NLR) I can not speak other languages sadly but i can under stand Germans speaking English, i would really like to help this server as much as i can :) i am not a short temper person it would take a lot to make be get mad, i am not someone that will stay mad if you to make me mad.

CONTACT INFORMATION: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066364955/

Reaction score
Well I can't say you're ready to be an Enforcer yet but you seem to help players at times. You didn't write to much in this application which bothers me because I prefer that applicants write more valueable information about themselfs and how they are and how they act. If I don't get enough information about someone it makes it harder for me to tell people what I think about them and why they should become or shouldn't become the rank they are applying for. - support for now.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has demonstrated a lack of ability to properly abide by the basic conduct rules.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 4 weeks from the date of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.