Mr Nice's/ Victor Zaiger's Resignation post/ goodbye

Reaction score
Hello everyone of PERP-heads, this may come as a shock to many of you as I recently assumed my Admin position however, due to increasing amounts of school work and pursuing things in my personal life I have decided to resign from my position as Moderator and sadly, say goodbye to the server for a prolonged period of time.

Since joining the server some time in June 2014 for the first time, I have come along way and made many, treasure-able memories during my time here.

I initially applied for enforcer on the 9th January 2015. I was denied however, I worked really hard to prove myself worthy by consistently helping others and being active both on the forums and TeamSpeak server. I was accepted as enforcer on the 18th January, I was extremely excited and worked incredibly hard to once again prove myself.

Now, I know I may have not left as much of an impact as other members of the community however, I am glad to have made some incredible friends whilst enjoying my time on the server. Let it be known that I played this server a lot, maybe too much which probably explains for 4 week timeplay in less than 7 months. Simply put, the reason why I am leaving is due to my priorities elsewhere. I genuinely have enjoyed my time here, both as an administrator and community member.

I would next finally like to thank individual members of the community who made my experience 10x more enjoyable, I seriously appreciate all you guys have/ had done to make me feel welcome and liked.

@arron/faith - You are my Diablo brother, while everyone else hated our cars we always knew how fun they were, you also showed me the fun side of PERP which I had missed out on for some time. Having fun rather than growrp meant I made even more friends, and improved existing ones. We will always speak on Steam Arron!

@Leffe - An original Zaiger, Jesse you are without a doubt the nicest guy I ever had the opportunity to meet; we always got along, you helped me and treated my like a friend you know in real life. I thank you for being so awesome, we will always speak on Steam!

@Momo - Another original Zaiger, Max was always calling me fat, singing a twist of the song "rude" ("Why you gotta be so fat") This is when I knew we would become friends. We always loved raiding with eachother, setting up betting shops and generally enjoying RP. Thanks a lot Max, you're awesome

@Janssoni - Mr. Cock, you were always saying how much you loved your Nissan Skyline. The first time I met you, you stole my drugs when I was growing in the forest, alone. I loved your RP style, thank you for making this an enjoyable place for me.

@HomerWithTopHat - Eddie Rolo/ how many other damn names you had, you were an awesome friend. I only knew you for a while when we first robbed the bank together and failed, horrifically. Your snazzy outfits made it easy to find you. Will miss you mate.

@Holy Shit its Danny D - John Bishop/ Puffs. I first met you when I saved enough money to buy my first, awesome car, the Dodge Viper, I wouldn't stop bugging you so I could test yours, little did you know I was going to buy it and sell it on 5 days later. I also loved our baby sitting RP with Arron. I will always remember it!

Some others who also many my experience awesome: @Robin Ljungberg @Willis @CHICKEN @BA98, @F0CUS0, @Garo.k, @Andoyan, @Tomiko, @Sky-Walker, @AaronD1234, @Ethan, @Bajar, @D3V, @Creepis, @John Daymon, @Ultimate, @Al David, @Reetz, @Redacai, @Hax, @Puma123, @Johny-Quid$$$, @Garrett Woodfield, @MrLewis @Inspire,@Torvald and many many more. (If I have forgotten you, please let me know)

I would finally (I promise) like to thank some good pals from the admin team.

@Chris - A great an brilliant friend, he always knows how to have fun on PERP-heads, a brilliant and confident admin. I used to love talking to you, you were a great lad and I wish you every success in your future!

@Stomper - I loved being in your organisations, you were a fun guy who enjoyed RP for what it was supposed to be, not concerned about the cars you drove and how cool you looked. You always helped me when I was new to enforcer/ moderator and I am forever thankful. You could never make your mind up about org themes and names however, you made some of the best on the server to date. Good luck with everything!

@Alabin - One of my favourite admins on the server, you helped me out from day 1. You showed me never to be scared of asking other admins for help and I believe you made me be the best admin I could. I loved your Delorean too, that thing fucking rocked.

@Mannerwaffel - An awesome, well deserving administrator, you always called me by my real name, most people never knew my real name was Neil and I thank you for that! You also helped my loads when I intially started out as an enforcer, again, I am thankful!

@Ash - A nice guy, you created the Montreal family, lasting only a number of weeks it still was on of the best orgs I have ever been apart of. You also hate my Lamborghini Diablo which I find hilarious as you would go out of your way to make this know xD

@Tanges - An old VS3 friend, you were a fun guy to play with, watching those funny MLG videos on your admin TV cracked my up for hours, we also used to hold conversations for ages, speaking about random nonsense. You also let me drive your Bugatti around the map which I enjoyed.

@The-Devils-Son - Again, another brilliant admin who also helped me from day 1, you always helped my in the TeamSpeak and server, you always deal with admin situations effectively. I definitely learned a thing or two, watching you.

@MattIsMadForCod - For being an awesome guy, you will be an administrator one day. You were always nice to me in admin chat and seemed very confident. I didn't know you well in game however, I can see you being an excellent admin!

@MoronPipllyd - For motivating me to apply for moderator, you helped me whenever I asked questions, your admin training was superb. Thanks for believing in me to be a good enforcer/ moderator.

@Swiper The Fox - For being an extremely good admin as well as role player. Your moderator training helped me alot when I put it into practise, you always helped me in admin chat when necessary and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a staff member.

@StephenPuffs - For taking so much pride in PERP-heads, constantly updating the game to make the server as enjoyable as possible. I thank you, also your phone calls in game were also hilarious, random audio clips from god knows where, thank you for everything you have done for me as well as the rest of the community.

So this ends my goodbye/ resignation post, thank you to everyone who coudl be apart of my time here on the server.

Kind regards,

Mr. Nice/ Victor Zaiger.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awh :( In my opinion you've always been a really good moderator. Good luck in the future buddy. Hope to see u again.

Reaction score
Why is everyone leaving :C, Well I hope you have a lots of fun in what you are going to do next. I had a lot of fun playing with you, like you mentioned, setting up shops raiding ( the gambling shop was pretty awesome haha, with some tips and tricks form Tanges) etc. I kinda already expected this considering you have been inactive for the past couple of weeks, I wish you the best and I hope you'll come on the server some time. -Momo

PS. even though you were moderator for a pretty short time you were an amazing mod and I'm sure everyone can agree on that.

Reaction score
We will talk on steam indeed Mr nice, you were a great friend and i am happy i made your time on the server even more fun i hope as much fun as you did make it for me. Even though you werent a moderator for a long time you were still really good in my opinion, see you on steam mate ;)

Reaction score
There goes another awesome member :/

Anyway, cya Vic! You are an awesome guy! You were also an amazing moderator and member of this community,and I hope your future goes well :)

(P.S - You still owe me for dat fuel u wasted when testing me viper ;))

jk :p

Reaction score
Don't say goodbye, the French say au revoir... I will miss you Mr. Nice, you were one of the best mods on the server and I hope you do your best in life.

Goodbye, friend. Well, on the server at least! Still got you on steam ;P

Reaction score
Really sad to see you leave Victor.
You are a really nice guy and were an excellent and natural moderator. Im really going to miss you man, if you ever feel nostalgic you are always welcome back and we can take the DeLorian for a spin again! ;) Best of luck with everything you do! :D

Reaction score
Bye Mr.Nice, you was almost the only guy that did accept me to be with you guys. Hope you have a good time.

MattIs

So sad to see you go mate :(
You left a great legacy though buddy!
Make sure you come on the teamspeak though mate :)
We all can't loose touch :) alright?
I can't wait for you to be back mate, make sure to keep in touch? :)
Matt

M

Reaction score
129186356702112200.jpg

Reaction score
Sad to see such a loved and experienced member of the community leave us. I wish you the best in luck in school and whatever else you do until your return. Goodbye friend.

Reaction score
It’s so sad to see you go Vic I will really miss chilling with you and seeing you driving around in your awesome hipster car and many more things still the positive side is that we will always keep contact and probably play some other games together.

Still I want to thank you for being such a nice and awesome friend your steam and forum name really suits you :) and I got very nice memory’s from the fun times + conversations we had in Zaiger family and after it as well. At last I like to say for the time that you were moderator, you did an awesome job bro

some photo's:
yfoI4MQ.jpg

gQ14EB2.jpg

XTWkfs2.jpg

WJI6dQ7.jpg

chHhxBx.jpg

RIP

Last edited: