Mr Sponge Cake's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mr Sponge Cake

IN-GAME NAME: Jimmy Harper

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61164809

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to be an enforcer because I have tried my very best to get to know them as much as I can. I have previously been an Administrator within another role playing server.

I have alot of experience being an Admim from a community named 'ZARP'. Now that was a long time ago but I was there for about 2/3 years.

I have played in PH for about 3 months now. So far I have tried to follow the rules as much as I can. As much as I can say for that I have followed them really well apart from a FEW ups and downs.

I try to be as helpful as I can and help people who are struggling as much as I possibly can. I think I am a good candidate for this role because simply I want to help people.

I do not have any VAC bans at all (I'm not planning on getting one any time soon either) and no recent in-game bans. My Perpheads playtime is 1 week.

I regularly donate to the server. I enjoy working as a team and love meeting new people.
I do sometimes mess around but when I'm serious I don't like any messing at all.

I would try my best to stay calm when talking to people (rule breakers) for example if someone broke a rule I would grab them and take them to a safe place and explain to them in a calm manor what they done wrong and tell them how they can prevent it from happening again. Then when I'm finished with them I would place them back down into a safe place and then continue with what I was previously doing.

People haven't seen me online that much but I try to be as active as I can and then maybe meet new people or get to know people a bit more.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Well, I try to be as active as I can on the Teamspeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No.

Reaction score
Very nice application, Known him since we were staff on 'ZARP'. Has had past experience, Seen him a lot in game. Would like to see him help people in game. +Support

Reaction score
~Neutral I don't know why but you remind me of someone else anyway I think it was you failed to rp at PD the other day, not truly sure.

Deleted member 1235

- Support. I rarely see you on the forums other than on Ban requests complaining, I never see you in the /help chat or OOC chat in game either. I have also yet to see you try and show your knowledge of rules in game. I recommend getting more known in the community, and to be more present on the server and try to just generally help more.

Reaction score
Don't really see you on the server in-game or helping people in /help. Don't usually see you post anything either. I suggest getting more known in the community and also helping people in /help and also to post more on the forums. -SUPPORT

Reaction score
Denied

We feel you lack the experience needed within the server to become an Enforcer, you are still relatively new to the community and still have quite a bit of learning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.