Mikey's (Melanie Dutch) Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Melanie Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I should be an enforcer because i got a lot of experience with the rules, i have been Moderator before but i got demoted because i was inactive for a long time and i didn't show up on teamspeak and the server and im really sorry about that.
But things got changed, im back and i really enjoy playing on the server again, i'm a friendly person that like's to help people out (most of the time that's LOOC chat) or show them around the city if they are new and help them with getting a job and tell them how it works, or tell them what the best ways of making money is.
I miss the time that i was enforcing the rules and i really want to do that again, and that's why i made this application, its short but good enough to explain what experience i have and why i wanna be enforcer again.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes, admin on an Battlefield 4 server, and on a minecraft server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

That depends, i try to be on teamspeak as much as i can, one day more then the other day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Yes i hope i will get accepted, this time i try to be more serious and make better choices with giving rulebreakers warnings and such.

Reaction score
Hey Mikey, I must say, good too see you back but there is always some hesitance when I see a re-application for someone who got demoted. I am sure you are a nice guy, but the fact you used to also love the server then became inactive deters me from doing a +Support. I'm not active at all so I can't say anything about ingame or teamspeak. But I have never seen you post anything on the forums. Just Saying. Anyways this was my thought and opinion. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is always good to see old staff coming back because they have been in this position before and already know what they are doing. Yet i still have Doubts about your activity to decide fully if I should support you or not.

Neutral Be more active on the team speak and server and also help out in OOC and /help and I will consider a +support.

Good luck I hope to meet you soon.

Reaction score
Hi Mikey,
You were a good moderator before but you just rejoined the community and your last message on the forums was september 16 wich is kinda long ago. Try to get known to the new community by joining the teamspeak more often and help more is /ooc or /help
I'm not going to give any support for now just try to be more active overall :)

Reaction score
Very experienced member* and a great roleplayer (i was the mayor when you started the suicide roleplay) and after he came back it passed enought time for me to +support this application

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Mikey,
You were a good moderator before but you just rejoined the community and your last message on the forums was september 16 wich is kinda long ago. Try to get known to the new community by joining the teamspeak more often and help more is /ooc or /help
I'm not going to give any support for now just try to be more active overall :)
Yes you are right thank you for the support.

User0

-Support. You aren't active in OOC or Help I've only seen you say 2 things in OOC in the past day or two. You also failed to know a rule in rp sits

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.