[Enforcer] Application | Robin Ljungberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:Robin Ljungberg

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:21025

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should become and Enforcer because i think i can handle Situations good. and if i get a lot of Pressure i can still be calm and help those who is in need or the one who break the law. And im trying my best to Help People in /OOC and /Help As much as possible, And i have learned from my Misstakes i have done, .if i see someone Breaking the law im telling them to stop, if they arent listening im doing a /Report to make him understand that, what he is doing is Wrong.i have been playing for a While now and know the most of the Rules. And everyday i see players Breaking the law. and im always trying to help them. I show people around i help them find the Right Location. And sometime there is Situations where i cant help. and that makes me angry.(That i cant do anything about the Rule Breakers)So i wanna do this App Becuase i wanna make help the Community out more... and last of all i GOT no VAC Bans of course :)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes. i have been Admin,Owner,Co-Owners on many Minecraft Servers.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Got a Mic and i can Write if needed..And Im a Very active player, and a nice person. and i wanna show you guys that i can do this. And if you give me a -Support so please tell me so i can Learn from it

CONTACT INFORMATION: Got Skype, just ask for it. and my Steam is: Hey I'm Robin

Reaction score
I'll jump straight to the chase, I've played with this guy before, and boy can he roleplay. He may not be the best at english but he can easily understand every word spoken and can pretty much speak fluent english, it's just the accent, so no problem there. He can handle roleplay situations well, a sort of guy i enjoy getting into the game with and amusing to play with at the same time. Please look past if this app maybe alittle short for an enforcer and trust me on my word that, i believe he should atleast be given a chance to show you his potential, peace ;)

Reaction score
I'm gonna -Support on this one.

You do not meet the requirements which is: No VAC bans on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.