Name:
My name is Zayne.

Steam name:
My steam name is Mr Zan.

In-game name:
My in-game name is Zack Robberts.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46619422

I am currently 15 years old, coming up on 16 in 10 days.

Country/Origin:
I was born and raised in Northern England.

Time played:
I have now played for 1 month (close to 2 months I believe):
442bcd5abe364e027ca7f6633f4a3537.png

Thank-you for reading my friends, I hope you can consider giving me a chance to prove myself. Feedback is requested.Contact Information:
Steam: Mr Zan
Email: [email protected]

Why do you want to become an Enforcer?:

There are numerous reasons for me wanting to become an Enforcer on PERPHeads at this stage. Firstly, I believe that I have extensive amounts of experience in order to roleplay effectively; this is mainly due to the amount of time I have spent playing 'Serious RP' servers such as PERPHeads and others (I would not comment them here) now reaching over 1 year as a dedicated member and playing over 1 month (see above).

In addition, I feel that I am a very active member who spends a large amount of his time playing and participating on the server, day in and day out trying him best to get involved in the game itself: Attempting to roleplay unlike many others. I play my best to play the majority of jobs available on the server simply to fill in the empty spaces in order for the roleplay to run smoothly. I also enjoy playing and experiencing the different types of jobs and realize how different they are and how differently they play out, again linking with my experience on the server.

Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with the rules mainly due to the amount of times I have had to learn from them after being banned. I have also successfully enforced the rules on numerous other servers whether they be DarkRP servers or 'SeriousRP' servers such as on another large community (attempting to avoid advertisement). These experience as staff member should allow me to handle the user's problems quickly and effectively (I plan to reach more handled reports than Ayjay).

More over, I believe that I am one of the most calm and collected people despite having handled many of my personal issues which has risen earlier this year and last year. I believe that I am somebody who others can relate to and speak to if they ever have issues of any kind as there is a chance I have experienced them myself and I can be very understanding of what people are going through and what people are thinking. I like to believe that I am a 'stick to it' type of person, someone who does not quit until the job is done which I believe is an attribute required for an Enforcer.

What are your skills which will assist you as an Enforcer?:
In have collected a list of skills which I believe will help me perform well as an Enforcer:

Civility - I am a polite and well-mannered person who can respect others, their opinions and beliefs, courtesy.

Maturity - I like to believe that I am mature as I have been told by many people both in real-life and online.
Neutrality - I do support or help either side, I am unbiased towards people and subjects unless clear evidence has been given.

Patience - I do not rush people, I can wait patiently for things to be done.

Reliablity - People can rely on me to get certain tasks done no matter how complicated.

I have more skills such as real-life skills, writing skills, speaking skills and so on.

Are you active on Teamspeak 3?:
I am a lot more active on Teamspeak 3, more active than I have ever been.

Do you have anything else to say?:
Here are some of the guides/important threads which I have created during my time:

Ban Appeal Guide:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/mr-zans-guides-2-a-nice-ban-appeal-guide-in-depth.10042/

Medical Guide:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/mr-zans-guides-1-paramedic-guide-in-depth-v-1.10028/

Previous Application:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/zan116s-enforcer-application-v1-1.6399/

Warning Disputes:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/mr-zans-warning-dispute.10311/
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/mr-zans-warning-dispute.10267/
(this warning still needs to be removed).

Refund Request:
https://www.perpheads.com/threads/refund-request-test-drive-crash-with-a-nobel.11511/

I hope that you can all give me a chance so that I can prove I am able to handle this role despite having been a rule-breaker in the past. I do really think that I have changed for the better, as have other members who have became staff. All I ask for is a chance.

P.S - I understand that I will most likely be denied due to my past, I do ask that you try to think about my change of attitude, I have not been warned or banned for 5 months and I will never be banned/warned ever again. Think about some of my other qualities not only my past.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ☑
2. No recent in-game bans on record. ☑
3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ☑
4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ☑
5. You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server. ☑
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank-you for reading my friends, I hope you can consider giving me a chance to prove myself. Feedback is requested. Please do not judge based primarily on my past, I have changed, I swear it.

Reaction score
It's nice to see that you've put effort into this application, however I don't feel that you are ready for enforcer.

I never really see you sticking out from the crowds when it comes to rule knowledge and enforcing the rules or helping other users however for the record this is not saying that you don't do it it's just saying I don't see you doing it. Also, your bans are an issue especially considering you have a permanent ban for bug exploitation which has caused a lot of beef within the past. Also, just in general I'm not sure what it is but I just don't feel like you'd fit into the staff team very well.

Either way, good luck with your application.

Reaction score
Response
Hello, Zan I do believe your ready for this position i hope other players can see past your rough history and see how you are currently because after all that's what's important. Zan I've role played with you too much, this has allowed me to see what you are actually like, your a great role player, you have an outstanding rule/law knowledge, you are a down to earth friendly person and is very helpful. He can point out when a player is breaking the rules within seconds. His role play is an illustrious. Very friendly in role play and out of role play. Many times has Zan helped people in "/help chat". He also got me started when i had joined. Overall i believe Zan should be a part of the administration team, he is confident, calm and friendly all key things to become a staff member.

Any ways
Good luck Zan I hope you get this deserving rank.

Reaction score
This is my honest opinion and response.

From what I see in this application, a lot of effort has been put in. Other than that, outstanding work.
But, the downside is that I hardly see you in "/help" and because of that I am not sure if you have knowledge of the rules.
And also, I have not seen your roleplay and because of that I cannot judge you.

Try and improve in /help, and come on TS once in a while.

Reaction score
In my opinion you don't socialize with the community enough in order to be an enforcer. If you don't socialize with the community then people aren't going to know your level of rule knowledge, the advise that I would give to you is; go out there, think out of the box with your role play in order to get yourself noticed because getting enforcer isn't as easy as it used to be.

Overall: I do not think you are currently ready for enforcer but that's just me. Good luck anyway.

Reaction score
Your application is fantastic but i don't really see your rule knowledge to +Support your application but further to that i recommend you get yourself and rule knowledge noticed by staff and users.

Reaction score
I'll make this a tad short, your behaviour on OOC has been quite bad some times showing you not a good reflection of you at all as seen in this example below where I had to gag you and Little egg from OOC quite a while as both of you kept on going (Pretty sure you started it all, correct me if I am wrong with this statement. @[CJC]littleegg_09)
e88cb6cdf1.png

a229d4956f.png

Overall the application has been written very well but your warning and ban record does not look pretty. Other points such as socialization, capability of enforcing the rules aswell as knowing them have pretty much been mentioned so I'll keep it out of this reply.

Neutral, good luck with your application!

Reaction score
Close this application please.
This application was primarily created to gather feedback and quite obviously, I have not grown up enough yet. I'll reapply in 6 months.

Points I will improve on over the course of these 6 months:
  • Representation of myself (what I say, what I do, thanks Creepis).
  • Demonstration of my rule and law knowledge.
  • Activity on teamspeak.
Thanks specifically to those who provided constructive criticism i.e Ayjay, Creepis, etc.
Nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.