Zayne's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
G'day gents, and the occasional lady,
Thought I would give applying for enforcer another try.

upload_2015-7-9_11-32-51-jpeg.618

*thanks to Lewis088 for the image.

Steam Name:
Zayne
*(previously Mr Zan).

In-game Name:
Zayne Rashid
*(previously Zack Robberts)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46619422

The United Kingdom
flag-uk.png

England
england.gif

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
-I currently have two months of game time, according to the Q menu.

No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
-As mentioned, my previous bans/warnings were around one year ago.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
-I have learned greatly from previous mistakes and punishments.

You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
-A microphone of not so brilliant quality.

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
-I am not on all of the time, but I do maintain my activity as much as possible.

Why I believe I should be an Enforcer:

Here are some other little things I have done in the past- all done in as much detail and quality as I could.

Ban request #1
Ban request #2
Ban request #3
Guide #1
Guide #2
Refund request #1
Refund request #2
Refund request #3

My rule knowledge has greatly improved over the last year or so. My history is proof that my rule knowledge has not always been good, but I have learned from my mistakes and have managed to go for a year without any rule infringements.

Additionally, I have had a lot of experience in different situations on PERPHeads over the past two years. These situations should let me solve any complications which may occur on the server.

I maintain an active presence on these forums which I think is a crucial part of being an Enforcer- assisting other players through in-game and out-of-game means.

What I believe would make me a sound Enforcer:

Civility - I am a polite and well-mannered person who can respect others, their opinions and beliefs, courtesy.
Maturity - I like to believe that I am mature as I have been told by many people both in real-life and online.
Neutrality - I do support or help either side, I am unbiased towards people and subjects unless clear evidence has been given.
Patience - I do not rush people, I can wait patiently for things to be done.
Reliablity - People can rely on me to get certain tasks done no matter how complicated.

Are you active on Teamspeak:

Yes, however I believe I can be more active than I currently am. That will change swiftly.

Do you have anything else to say?:

Everybody reading this is/should be aware of my past mistakes and previous warnings/bans given to me over the past two years. I would like to point out that my latest ban was almost one year ago, and my latest warning was over one year ago. I do not want these warnings/bans to take priority over who I have become over the years- a rule abiding, committed player of the community.
TL;DR - Made mistakes in the past, please do not judge me based completely on them.

Thanks for reading,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Polite , knows the appropriate time for any "banter" and with previous experience with this applicant I can say he suits enforcer perfectly.
I constantly see him in help chat, ts and IG, I have had lengthy conversations with him on ts which portrays how he is patient as he can put up with me :p

Reaction score
I am supporting this application because lately I have seen Zayne active in-game but I do not see him very often on ts. The application also looks like you have put time and effort into this application. Good Luck!

Reaction score
I am going to be supporting this enforcer application, as I do believe that you are enforcer material. I've noticed you helping others when they need it in the server within help chat and much more. I believe that you are very suitable for the rank of enforcer, and I am going to be supporting you throughout the process of your application.

+Support - I believe that you are enforcer material, read details above.

Reaction score
I have known you for ages and you have always been just a great guy, I know you understand the rules and can enforce them. +support

Best of luck mate!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Zayne is very polite, mature and very friendly. He really does deserve the rank as he is a very canny lad. I hope to see him name turn green at some point. :)

+Support

A1L

Reaction score
When I first met you , you were polite and friendly and was very mad at me. I feel like you have a good rule knowledge. ( sorry for shooting you in the face w/ a remington )

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.