Enforcer Application (Regretful Resignation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

STEAM NAME: Shaun

IN-GAME NAME: Shaun

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:50073531

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I regret resigning after I have made that thread I have been sitting here doing nothing besides eating some McDonalds from time to time. I will say my rule knowledge is excellent as before I was enforcer then a moderator. I have three months of playtime on the server. My last warning was months ago. I meet all the requirements.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yep.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Again the main reason I am applying is to control the server at other times of the day when European people are sleeping. I have not forgotten any rules and after resigning I have tried to keep the server in order hence my action request(s).

Reaction score
Really, obvious +support. Your rule knowledge is superb among other things.

Its been a week shaun fml.

MattIs

Shaun made the same mistake as me :laughcry: resign for one week instead of inactivity notice. Never get admin again riperino in peperino.

No but +support - last week he was one of the best mods there was. I knew youd come back straight away lol

Reaction score
+Support
Shaun was a brilliant staff member before he announced he was resigning, would love to see him back on the team again!

Reaction score
+Support
Shaun was a great staff member and knows the rules like the palm of his hand, I totally support this app.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Shaun is a fantastic member of the community who was one of the best mods although I could not be on alot the past couple of weeks I know Shaun should get the job back.

I know him the be kind, rule abiding, Brilliant role-player.

Reaction score
Ehhh.......

Is it really neccesary for me to state any reasons? Anyone with a functional brain should know why we need this guy back.

He was an amazing moderator(And an amazing meta-detector :kappa: ) and i think he deserves to have the chance to regain his moderator rank. His rule and law knowledge was amazing, and he was also very banterous, but he knew when to stop and go back to being serious.

Just promise that you won't make the same mistake twice :tuna:

Reaction score
A big +Support from me, because who wouldnt love the Jap to get back to the staff team eh? plus he knows a lot of rules and he knew how to handle stuff amazingly, so frankly he deserves another chance.

Reaction score
You were an excellent staff member, really hope this gets accepted!

Handles situations really well and has a outstanding rule knowledge :)

Reaction score
Please let my baby come back to his position. He was an amazing moderator and handles most situations very, very, well.

Reaction score
+Support Great guy, great mod, great friend. He knows the rules and I would love to see him back.

Reaction score
Oh dear @Shaun you made the same mistake as @MattIs did resigning for a few days then wanting to come back, you were a great member of staff and I would love to see you back on the staff team!

Kay

Reaction score
@Shaun is @Shaun - We really want @Shaun Back into the @Shaun Family
Jk don't know what I'm talking about
But seriously +Support Shaun was a brilliant staff member! And deserves a space back in the staff team!
You have my full support bro!

Reaction score
+ Support

He was a great mod when he was a mod o_O I think he might of just made a bad choice and should be back on the staff team.

-support he wouldn't leave my ts channel :(

Reaction score
Honestly? -Support

The reason for this is due to the reason you were denied before you got Enforcer...
24DcdK0.png

Today you joined my team speak channel and told us he something along the lines of raping us. This was the sort of thing you were denied for a while back, yet in my eyes when you got Enforcer you went back to those old creepy ways. Other than that, I think you would be a great Enforcer due to your previous experience on the team, however the creepiness really puts me off.

Sorry, thats just my opinion...

Reaction score
I mean like seriously, this is pretty obvious isn't it? Shaun was an amazing moderator before, he clearly knows the rules and laws (I mean like, how did he got up to moderator if that isn't the case)? He is amazingly friendly and funny most of the times . So for Jesus motherfucking christs sake accept him already.

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Reaction score
There's no reason that Shaun shouldn't be reinstated. He did an exceptional job when he was in the position, and nothing will have changed within this week of not being a staff member.

+SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.