Murtsley/Kyameron Jefferson - Enforcer Application (Exams are all over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
( THIS IS THE EXACT SAME AS THE OTHER ONE, SO GO FIGURE, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE BUT I SHOULD BE BACK FOR A GOOD TIME :D )
Exams are also over, so I now have around 8 weeks of freedom :D
(This is the third application I've made, the others have been denied due to inactivity)

IN-GAME NAME: Kyameron Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I've had some really good times on the server with my friends and organization members, I sometimes send a report but it doesn't get answered for some time, clearly there's a lot for the admin's to handle, and I'd like to help with the load, granted I won't be able to do as much, but regardless, splitting the problems with rule breakers between people is always a good idea.

+ No Ban Requests
+ Very, very neutral.
+ No VAC Bans.
+ Honest as all hell.
+ Good grammar.
+ Good typing speed
+/- Rather loose, although further in the year I have exams so, yeah revising will reduce the time I'm able to be on.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I've had some various Minecraft (AmazoCraft, PentiumPvP, and SheepCraft) server staff ranks, such as Admin and Head-Admin, I've also been staff on three different servers, StreetlightRP, MMC, as well as various Clockwork servers, HL2RP Primarily, so I'd say I have some experience in rule enforcement.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
There are loads of other candidates out there on the forums, a lot probably better than me, but I hope the appropriate person for the job is chosen and I wish everyone the very best with the application process!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: Murtsley

Reaction score
Knowledge of the rules is good, RP is good (even when you're slagging me off in welsh), +support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This guy is really awesome, good knowledge of the rules, roleplay and overall is a nice guy.

+Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.