[ENFORCER] Murtsley's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cameron Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I've had some really good times on the server with my friends and organization members, I sometimes send a report but it doesn't get answered for some time, clearly there's a lot for the admin's to handle, and I'd like to help with the load, granted I won't be able to do as much, but regardless, splitting the problems with rule breakers between people is always a good idea.

+ No Ban Requests
+ Very, very neutral.
+ No VAC Bans.
+ Honest as all hell.
+/- Rather loose, although further in the year I have exams so, yeah revising will reduce the time I'm able to be on.
- I've gotten into StarCraft so I might not be on so much.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've had some various Minecraft (AmazoCraft, PentiumPvP, and SheepCraft) server staff ranks, such as Admin and Head-Admin, I've also been staff on three different servers, StreetlightRP, MMC, as well as various Clockwork servers, HL2RP Primarily, so I'd say I have some experience in rule enforcement.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: There are loads of other candidates out there on the forums, a lot probably better than me, but I hope the appropriate person for the job is chosen and I wish everyone the very best with the application process!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: Murtsley

Reaction score
+/- It doesn't seem like you put that much work into your application, but you have a lot of experience and seem nice overall. I'll look out for you in the next couple of days. Good luck with your application! :)

Reaction score
+/- Neutral

+ Cool guy OOC.
+ Knows the rules
+ Deals with situations well.

- Can be a bit silly sometimes.
- Not been very active in the community. (Could do with more interaction in the teamspeak).

Good Luck Murts!

Reaction score
+support. Nice to chat with OOC, very friendly, and a good RPer!

Reaction score
Havent personally seen you that much around [Might be because i'm ''new'' with my 2 days ingame only, haha] But i've already noticed some things 'bout you +Incredibly nice +Handles rule breaking seriously +Generally quite cool and relaxed +Knows the rules! DAMN IT, we need this guy!

Reaction score
RE9741;n23384 said:
+/- Neutral

+ Cool guy OOC.
+ Knows the rules
+ Deals with situations well.

- Can be a bit silly sometimes.
- Not been very active in the community. (Could do with more interaction in the teamspeak).

Good Luck Murts!

I agree.

However one time he did kill me after I resigned as Mayor because I didn't set the taxes low enough before resigning. Gonna have to say that.

As he said above, I do not see you in Team Speak ( Like, at all ) and you are very in active on the community forums.

Reaction score
Blackdown;n23527 said:
However one time he did kill me after I resigned as Mayor because I didn't set the taxes low enough before resigning. Gonna have to say that.

I do not remember this happening at all whatsoever, so if you could upload a demo for me, if you still have one that would be great thanks, the reason I don't really go onto the TeamSpeak is because when I do, no one is talking, at all, and it seems like a waste of time for me to go onto the TeamSpeak and also I tend to voice most things that happen, which would as a result get me banned for metagaming.

Reaction score
Ooh this is that guy that always says : CAAAAMMMERRRRRRONNN JEFFFEEERSSSOONNN ON DUTTTYYY! when he joins the police force .
Fun guy =)

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has given their opinion on this post! Even if you did shit on the way it was written :'( But I'm still thankful for the response given by you guys, so thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has given their opinion on this post! Even if you did shit on the way it was written :'( But I'm still thankful for the response given by you guys, so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.