Murtsley's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a copy of my previous application.
STEAM NAME: Murtsley

IN-GAME NAME: Dalton Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to become an Enforcer because I'd like to give back to the community, I have all the necessary skills for becoming an Enforcer and I believe that the skills I developed during my time as a staff member hasn't faded. I like this server and the people in it. I think I'm a well founded member of the community and think that most would agree that I have good roleplay skills. I am a friendly person, with a good manner of handling rule breakages and I hope that the senior administration team agree with me on that.

I also feel that the staff team is quite thin sometimes, and I believe that if I rejoin the staff team, I can help ease the pressure on the rest of the team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I feel as if my recent activity shows that I'm not going anywhere soon. Granted it's not much, but it's more than I had before. My previous application was denied because:

Bolli said:
Having just rejoined after a long period of inactivity the Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready to hold a position within the staff team.

I believe this is a completely valid reason for me not to receive a place in the staff team. But I think that the activity I've had in recent days has been sufficient enough to say that I'm not leaving.

Reaction score
+Support
I feel like you have a great knowledge of the rules and you know how to RP

I would just make your app a bit longer

Reaction score
While I do support you I still believe that it is too early keep on the server and help out wherever you can.

The reason why I applied for enforcer the first time was because I was at the point where I believed that the community wantef to give me a chance. Give it a bit more time and show some patience then you will get signs that you are ready.

Reaction score
+Support for my lovely mothertrucking spoon and lizard, Murtsdurk (h'wat).

Murtsley is capable of Enforcing the rules and also did a very nice of job taking the role of a Moderator. I do not see any reason why to deny him this time since all of his exams are finally done and he got around to fix his wanky PC which means that he can resume his activity on the forums/TS/in-game. You play by the book and your RP is lovely.

That's all I have to say really, you're excellent and I hope to see you (hopefully) as an Enforcer soon!

Reaction score
Hes an expierenced roleplayer and a great guy. He was a moderator once and he was perfectly able to enforce the rules. As he is a supervisor you can see that he is able to handle allot. He is very active on the server within the Teamspeak and the Forums. He is a great Fetus.
+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
YES LAD.
Reasons why Murtsley should not be enforcer:
error 404: reasons not found.

He's a good lad. He's really useful and very helpful, and was previously a moderator on the server.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position again, you just got back from a long break, please become more active before applying again

Status
Not open for further replies.