Murtsley's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Murtsley

IN-GAME NAME: Dalton Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

PERPHeads is a community that I am very fond of, I've been a moderator in the past, and I liked the position there was a lot of fun times in the admin chat and generally, it felt as if there was a big factor of teamwork and I feel as if without being a staff member in PERPHeads that something is missing from the experience that I used to have on the server (That may be the low FPS from my laptop). As you may know because of my inactivity I had to resign, I know it's inappropriate for a staff member to have such a long inactivity as I did but I hope that you guys can forgive me for that. I hope to ensure that the rules are enforced as I used to, with the calm manner and quick admin situations as I was able to.

I'd like to give back to this community, honestly, I wouldn't have met such fantastic people if I wasn't a part of it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am all the time (Unless I'm in work, asleep or drinking feat. @MoronPipllyd)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: As I say on all of my applications; good luck to all the other applicants!

Reaction score
+Support
The best Nazi leader of G'mod 10/10 would vote again :Kappa:
Anyway, he's really good Tea drinker roleplayer, even I dont understand why did he resign before, but yea, I bet he's experienced with enforcing the rules. Even he was pissing me off when he was enforcer before. rip :D

Reaction score
Good player, knows the rules, has been a staff team before.
+Support from me.
Wales is shit though, move back to earth or neutral

Reaction score
Murtsley is a great guy, he is funny and a good friend, however he also knows rules very well and to an extent where he could enforce them, proven by his Moderator status earlier in the year.

+Support

Reaction score
I would support you but the ammount of enforcer apps made in a short time makes you seem impatient. Give it a break and start working on being more active if you can both on the server and the forums. I understand if you cant because of work or life but if you cannot be active enough and im sorry to say this but you should not be running for enforcer.

A enforcer must be ready to help when he is needed and the lack of you on the server and forums is disturbing.

However if you get your activity supported I would support you.

MattIs

I love you Murts, but even though you've been staff before please try and stick a bit more detail in the app. Anyhow, I want to see you back. You were one of the best and funniest mods and had lots of fun when we used to RP.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I haven't seen you on the server a lot - You never seem to help in help chat and overall I don't think you're really dedicated to re-gaining this role.

However, I feel that if you do get this role you'll regain the ropes and become a good Enforcer/Moderator again. I do feel that you have the drive and absolute ability to withhold a position within the staff team yet again.

Since your last application, I have not seen activity improve within the server nor the teamspeak.
You're a great mod, however the reasons listed above swing me in the direction of a negative support.

Murtsley: Because I don't see why I have to apply 3 times
AyJay ツ: You're not active on the server, you don't help in help chat, you've been severely inactive.
Murtsley: When Swiper said I'd get my rank back once I rejoi
AyJay ツ: Oh because you were moderator before?
Murtsley: No
AyJay ツ: So you're mad because you have to apply like the rest of us.
Murtsley: I'll get it back
Murtsley: As in the app will be accepted
Murtsley: Fuck off

Last edited:
Reaction score
He knows the rules and laws very well and from when he was a moderator I know he handles admin sits very well, he should be given another chance to be back on the staff team. +support

Reaction score
Application denied,

The administration team do not feel you fit the role of an Enforcer. If you plan to apply again, please try and involve yourself on the forum and /help chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.