My Culture

Reaction score

Belfast culture for me probably not for the people on the other side hope you enjoy these songs :)

Reaction score
so like is this some football chant or what
Paramilitary groups aka the UDA, UVF and so on.
they want to keep northern Ireland as great Britain and the IRA Want a joined Ireland so basically Ireland and Northern Ireland as one

Reaction score
they want to keep northern Ireland as great Britain and the IRA Want a joined Ireland so basically Ireland and Northern Ireland as one
Ulster Volunteer Force, Ulster Defence Association

Reaction score

Oh so it's basically two angry organisations shouting at each other, alright makes sense, thanks for opening my eyes on it.

Reaction score
Oh so it's basically two angry organisations shouting at each other, alright makes sense, thanks for opening my eyes on it.
It is a lot more than two angry organisations it is MUCH MUCH MORE. They have two valid causes depending on who you support

Reaction score
Nah, I support the Protestants anyway.
aye i think ive spoke to you before because i mind you saying the fenian bands go past your window and your sitting there laughing good on you pal

Reaction score
47a02545a2.png