Going on holidays!

Where should i go to ( From current suggestions : 07/03/2019 )

• Greece

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kreta

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Spain

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • England

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Italy ( Also thaught about going here)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Japan, but unironically.
Been there twice. Great place but if you really want a cultural experience, go outside of Tokyo. Safest bet would probably be Kyoto or Osaka.
Dont go during summer though, its extremely hot and humid so it will not be as good of an experience

Or you could go to the United States and travel to various states. My family and I did that once as well and went on to see lots of landmarks as well as historic sites (we visited a lot of Civil War sites for example)

Reaction score
If you want a completely different culture and want to learn then I would go to Japan 100% or any other asian country, I'm not even a weeb and it was still enjoyable. If you only have one week then go to Tokyo, if you have more, then visit other cities like Kyoto, Osaka or Nagoya, I went for 3 weeks and it was pretty damn good, definitely a different experience.

If you want something in Europe then some cities in Tuscany (Italy) such as Florence, Pisa, Siena are all great, they have amazing landscapes and plenty of world heritage sights.

Reaction score
Our first destination we were thinking about was greece. But then the island called 'Kreta'. There has been said there is alot of culture there and also alot of sun.

Reaction score
Denmark is pretty close to the netherlands and want to make a longer trip. And also searching for much warmer weather. There has been alot of people who said its pretty cold there!

Reaction score
Also thaught about going there. But as i said earlier. You can lose someone pretty fast. And im pretty young to be alone and seperated from my parents. But culture is indeed something you really want to see there.

Reaction score
I want to have like 30 degrees and alot of culture. Because if you're making a trip in a heatwave.... Your actually fucked lol

Reaction score
Either England or Japan. If you visit England, be sure to visit Southwark, Tower Hamlets or Islington to experience the true authentic experience of an British Shithole. Or alternatively come meet me down in Bexley, the 2nd best borough in London second to Bromley.

As for the other countries, the rest are irrelevant.