Going on holidays!

Where should i go to ( From current suggestions : 07/03/2019 )

• Greece

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kreta

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Spain

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • England

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Italy ( Also thaught about going here)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Me and my parents have lately been thinking about going on holidays. I have never gone on holidays since i was 6 years old, im now 14 years old. My parents want a country with alot of culture and stuff to learn. I also would like to make trips and learn stuff. But also want nice sunny day. Just sunbathing a couple days. And just relaxing on the beach.

I really need all your suggestions. Please tell me a country that would be great for us to visit.

Thank you!
Regards, Toby James

Reaction score
Since when i will be going on holidays, The brexit has been happend and will cost alot more. And maybe that will be a little to expensive. I will have a look at it! Thats for the suggestion.

Reaction score
There isnt that much culture. Is it? But is def is alot of sun. Can you tell me like what you can see there?

Reaction score
I went to Torremolinos when there was a massive heat wave, dont go there when there is a heat wave. It was fun tho

Reaction score
Im a weeb though.. But there are too many people. And will lose everyone very easily. Have lost my parents earlier, and then had been alone for about 7 hours on the beach
xd

Reaction score
Im dutch myself. And i really dont like all those islands. Its just the same weather as in here. And no sun... So nahhh. Thats for the suggestion though