Going on holidays!

Where should i go to ( From current suggestions : 07/03/2019 )

• Greece

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Kreta

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Spain

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • England

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Japan

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Italy ( Also thaught about going here)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Definitely not England juding by what you’re looking for. I went on a road trip last year in May going through like half of Europe and I can safely say that you MUST go to Italy or Spain. Yes, Greece has beautiful water and that but it does not have as good of an atmosphere as Spain and Italy do. If you choose Spain, go to Barcelona; pretty sure it was rated #1 city in Europe and it sure as fuck is the cleanest place you will ever go in your life. If you choose Italy, Venice is something you must see. I’ve went through Venice, Verona (City where the story of romeo & juliet took place, you can go see juliets balcony and take a picture with her monument while holding her breast for good luck ez) Milano, and Bolzano. Any of these locations will fit your criteria.

Reaction score
Go to Ireland, not England.

Ireland is a massive recommendation from myself after I went during new years this change to 2019.

I had stayed for 4 days and visited Cork and stayed there for the most Part, I enjoyed some fine views and the same things back in England but Irelandised or whatever.

My Parents and I had gone to a Jameson’s Whiskey Distillery In Midleton, it was very interesting even if I couldn’t drink since it taught me a bit more about history besides just Whiskey.

Besides where I went, I don’t know Ireland too well, but I’d say it’s worth a shot or so.

Go To Scotland Too

I’ve been about 7 times by car and it’s long but worth it, I liked the different feeling and everything and people were nice, just don’t go visit @Wiki or @smo

Go To Wales

Been 2 times, Wales is cool. Views are nice and it’s vibe and feeling is similar to Scotland’s in a way but not at all very alike per say.

Reaction score
Like @DJ Conyo said, Morocco is a great visit, even for another time, and I recommend going to Marrakesh where all the markets are and amazing views and attractions are.

[To all the Dutch fellows] And Amsterdams cool too, the views are great, people are nice and vibe is clean and weed filled.

You can also go to Lithuania or Baltic countries or Eastern Europe in general, @Aquaa Serbia could be interesting to go to and Lithuania, both of these hold some great amounts of preserved nature and views are amazing and history is big within Eastern European countries, just don’t get mugged by @Dapsas