My final goodbye

Reaction score
Hey all,

If you've only just noticed, I am no longer a staff member. I was thinking heavily about resigning for a few weeks now, and last night was the night I made the decision to resign. Main reason is that I have got myself into some deep financial debt and therefore have lost all motivation to do anything, which is why I suddenly went inactive and just disappeared from the server.

I'm not gonna do a list of people etc, but I am wanting to name a few. @Bolli @Madda @Collier - For allowing me back into the staff team. In 13 months, I have managed to get a total of 2004 reports, which I am pretty impressed with, just a shame things have to end this way.

@Staff team - It's been enjoyable administrating with you all, never had an issue with any of you.
@New staff members from Enforcer to Mod - Good luck with it all, I hope you enjoy it. It was nice to see some newer faces join the staff team. Never had an issue with any of you and I hope you get where you want to be.

I doubt I will be a staff member again due to this. I may join the server now and then if something cool comes out, but for now I'm gone

Reaction score
Wish you the best of luck with your situation, I'm not sure we ever played together but from my point of view lurking on the forums, you always seems like a chill person.

Reaction score
I already said this on your profile but I'll say it again, best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future, you were a great staff member.

Reaction score
Wish you the best of luck with whatever path you take and I hope you are able to find a way to sort out your difficult financial situation

Reaction score
They don’t pay staff members on the grounds that it would be taxed income and it would be useless since staff here are willing to work for free. staff are volunteers.