my fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
My fps is so annoying now. I have tried every guide there is , all the console commands everything and the max I get is 20-28 FPS....

I have A GTX 1050ti and a shit AMD processor like why did I get it? I don't know. and I just need to know what to do??? I'll literally try anything now pllleeasssee help!

btw , I was thinking about overclocking? Is it safe to do so with a stock fan??

Reaction score
I had a 950 before, the 1050 ti I believe is 15-20% faster. Now I have a 1060 6GB SSC, which is about an 80-90% performance increase.

The 950 I had didn't really have issues running the game. 20 FPS was playable for me but in most cases I'd get like 40-60 depending on the area and what's going on.

What processor do you exactly have? It could be bottlenecking your GPU (limiting performance) and what about RAM?

Take a photo of your specs in Geforce Experience with gyazo or w/e you use and we can go from there.

This @Kay

e1ce24c933cc2316fbcc723e9de0d644.png

Kay

Reaction score
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Type Athlon
Processor Speed 4.30 GHz
Processor Socket FM2
Processor Count 4

8G's Of ram

and Idk what is bottlenecking so you'll need to explain xd

My shit processor , if anyone knows if its safe to overclock tell me plz

Reaction score
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Type Athlon
Processor Speed 4.30 GHz
Processor Socket FM2
Processor Count 4

8G's Of ram

and Idk what is bottlenecking so you'll need to explain xd

My shit processor , if anyone knows if its safe to overclock tell me plz
This is exactly the problem. You have an older excavator, bulldozer etc. AMD processor. These were made in a very weird way, so they suck at single threaded work loads. I'd advice you to get something like a Pentium g4560 or Ryzen 3 1200. They're pretty cheap and should be MUCH better on perp and everything else, really

Reaction score
I'd take a guess and say it's your CPU.
Do this for me please:
1. Press the Windows button.
2. Search and open "Device Manager"
3. Click on "Processors"
4. Come back here and tell me what it says.

Reaction score
This is exactly the problem. You have an older excavator, bulldozer etc. AMD processor. These were made in a very weird way, so they suck at single threaded work loads. I'd advice you to get something like a Pentium g4560 or Ryzen 3 1200. They're pretty cheap and should be MUCH better on perp and everything else, really

NO

DO NOT INVEST IN DUAL CORES, THEY'RE A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY.

basically most modern games now don't have dual core support and some won't even let you launch them. I strongly advise getting a dual core CPU unless you wanna waste your money like I did when I first built my PC.

Ryzen seems good, but so are Intel's i5 CPUs :booty:

Kay

Reaction score
tell me if this motherboard supports intel cpu's and I'll get a intel 1

F2A68HM-HD2
[DOUBLEPOST=1503870139,1503869653][/DOUBLEPOST]@jjjackier
nVRWmGb.png
idk y its limited to 3.70ghz

Reaction score
tell me if this motherboard supports intel cpu's and I'll get a intel 1

F2A68HM-HD2

Sorry, that motherboar doesn't support Intel.
You can try and get a new motherboard that does support it. But as you said, you're a "pc noob" and I'm not sure if all your parts will be compatible. Maybe talk to a friend who knows about PC's??

Status
Not open for further replies.