My Gcses.

Reaction score
So I retook my English exam kind of confused with the percentage mark of 57 is that my overall marks, coursework I got 63 marks and my marks if so would be 57 +63 is 110 so does than mean I passed?

Don't want to fail

Deleted member 1235

Aaron, passed and GCSEs all in the same sentence. Never thought I'd see the day

Reaction score
Just explaining cause Aaron is confusing, he got 63 marks in coursework however he still failed.

Basically coursework is only a percentage of the overall grade and he must of fucked up his exam, again.

Reaction score
63 out of what Aaron?

But it's usually an average of both your marks on your exam and coursework, I got an A in coursework and like an A in my exam I think so the average was an A obviously, but in other subjects coursework where I got an A* then a D in the exam averaged out for a C so, depends on them combined I think.

Reaction score
Murtsley - Failed all English Language exams - Aced all coursework, passed with a C lmfao
Murtsley - Had a higher grade in Welsh Literature than he did in English Language.
Rwyf yn siared Gymraeg.

MattIs

Back in gcse got an X mark as I had to do a presentation of Mein Kampf lol. Wasn't even that racist. Anyway, went on to get an A in language and a B in lit I think.