My hobby, and maybe yours too?

Reaction score
Hey guys

Apart from gaming i'm a huge fan of lego. I was wondering if there are any other perp members that are into lego.
Right now my most expensive one is lego titanic. New price is around 1000 euro's but i managed to get it second handed

1668592092340.png

My next goal is to get the lego eiffel tower which is the biggest lego set to come out EVER!
Might need to get lucky to actually get it, but i would be really happy if i manage to get my hands on it.

Reaction score
Hey guys

Apart from gaming i'm a huge fan of lego. I was wondering if there are any other perp members that are into lego.
Right now my most expensive one is lego titanic. New price is around 1000 euro's but i managed to get it second handed

My next goal is to get the lego eiffel tower which is the biggest lego set to come out EVER!
Might need to get lucky to actually get it, but i would be really happy if i manage to get my hands on it.
Also have a huge set up of Lego City in my garage. If anyone is interested in seeing it PM me!

Reaction score
I used to play a lot of Lego like many years ago then quit it and recently started to slowly look into what Lego offers now.
1668610736263.png
Bought this one when it came out, it looks amazing on my wardrobe, it spans about 2 meters but it catches dust like crazy so probably have to make a glass/plastic case soon.

Reaction score
I used to play a lot of Lego like many years ago then quit it and recently started to slowly look into what Lego offers now.
View attachment 16188
Bought this one when it came out, it looks amazing on my wardrobe, it spans about 2 meters but it catches dust like crazy so probably have to make a glass/plastic case soon.
I had the original one, wish I kept it in one piece but I was like 8
81BZszxh3XL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Reaction score
The democratic people's republic of korea
Hey guys

@piliph

Reaction score
Lego technic is amazing, have the lamborghini sian and bugatti chiron. The rest i just have some of the lego creator car: volkswagen camper t1 & kever, aston martin db5, fiat 500. Few weeks back i bought the typemachine as well, its amazing.

Reaction score
Cool to see others with the same interest, i usually collect the Star Wars sets along with some of the Ideas, Creator and technic sets i really want to buy the Nasa collection though but they are hella expensive

Reaction score
Hey guys

I collect a lot of lego starwara my biggest one being the tantive4

Reaction score
I had the original one, wish I kept it in one piece but I was like 8
81BZszxh3XL._AC_SX425_.jpg
I have so many originals from like Star Wars and Harry Potter all broken, with all lego pieces inside a drawer sorted by color, just can not be arsed to build ant of them

Reaction score
I have so many originals from like Star Wars and Harry Potter all broken, with all lego pieces inside a drawer sorted by color, just can not be arsed to build ant of them
I sell my old star wars sets, some of them are $$$

Reaction score
l used to have like massive tubs of them then my mum threw them out or smth idk

LEGO NINJAGO ON TOP

Reaction score
If I rebuilt them I could sell them, which sounds very appealing now that you said it
i didn't even rebuilt it, i just broke it all apart, counted if every piece was accounted for and sold it, however having the original box in prestige condition also contributes to the value of your set. Without an original good box its not really worth much.