What's your hobby(s)

Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you do in your free time or you do as a hobby. My hobby that I do is this:
IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0040.JPG
Yesterday I was away racing competitively and done pretty well. Yesterday was the last round of the year and where I went yesterday to race was my home track, I had an advantage to do well. I did. I managed to get into the top heat with the best guys from around the country. Bare in mind I do race against adults and people better than me. I finished 10th in the championship and was U17 Champion of the year. The car that I have is pretty expensive to maintain, as this car in the picture is around £700, with lots of carbon fiber. I travel all around the country doing this every year competing with other people.

So the question is, what do you do in your free time or do as a hobby?

Reaction score
Brother!

I also own a RC race car, only it's fuel driven and not electrical. Tops speeds are higher on these but acceleration is slower.
Tamiya-Mercedes-CLK-GTR.jpg

the exact model i have
chassis.jpg

there's a RC track rather close to me but sadly they dont allow nitro cars to drive there :( have yet to find a decent track but barely anyone drives on nitro these days because its expensive to maintain, like fuel costs 20-40$ a liter depending how much nitro you want (the more, the faster)

Reaction score
@Sneaky when I go away, I take a little device with me that shows me every little bit of info. At one of the tracks I was doing around 70mph down the straight doing 11000rpm. It's pretty mental when you really think about it. I'm not really a huge IC driver myself as when I hear them it reminds me of wasps that are really pissed off.

Reaction score
Audio

I'm kind of new to the whole audiophile kind of thing, but as a drummer and singer, I think it's actually really beneficial to know a thing or two.

I started upgrading my audio setup in autumn 2016, where I bought a pair of M50X's, because I heard they were really good (they're decent at best). I swapped out the earpads on them to some red ( :vomit: ) Brainwaivz HM5 pads, which was a very good decision. I've now upgraded my gaming headset to a pair of Philips Fidelio X2s, and they're amazing for games and my types of music. I also got a DAC/AMP for my desktop setup at the same time. It just makes the sound that much better, and it also gives me more flexibility, when I inevitably try and get some new headphones.

Reaction score
i used to play badminton and also i like to play ukulele.
Also have an electric rc car but the LiPo batteries are kinda dead

but i like to go out into the village with me fwengs or go out and walk around some nice place

Reaction score
i used to play badminton and also i like to play ukulele.
Also have an electric rc car but the LiPo batteries are kinda dead

but i like to go out into the village with me fwengs or go out and walk around some nice place
N2CT2jB.png

bro lipos are cheap as shit get your summer car running!